Longchamp belts

lovely_bag

O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Hello!

I am surprised to find no thread which covers the universe of belts made by Longchamp?

I recently discovered their selection and I have to say they do look very nice. It is a large variety, including smart designs ("double" options: the inside can be used as outside), the hardwear is beautiful and the prices are very reasonable. Longchamp manufactures the belts in Morocco and is cheaper than Roeckl/Germany, which manufactured in Romania.

Any Longchamp belt lovers around here?

I have been looking at all the beautiful belts online and it seems that it`s not possible to choose a size. Most are 95 cm and some are 75 cm. Do they have different sizes in store to choose from? Or is this one size supposed to fit all?

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I have been looking at all the beautiful belts online and it seems that it`s not possible to choose a size. Most are 95 cm and some are 75 cm. Do they have different sizes in store to choose from? Or is this one size supposed to fit all?

I thought they're all 95cm. For those that I've altered, I managed to either cut the length at the boutique (discontinued Quadri and thin Heritage) or poked an extra hole (wide Heritage). I have one which I wear as it is with just lower riding jeans (wide Foulonne)

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I thought they're all 95cm. For those that I've altered, I managed to either cut the length at the boutique (discontinued Quadri and thin Heritage) or poked an extra hole (wide Heritage). I have one which I wear as it is with just lower riding jeans (wide Foulonne)
I think the 75 cm ones are for the waist. Well I guess then I have to try them at the store. Thanks for your feedback.