Longchamp-annual sale

1. Right now the Longchamp sale is going on in Europe. All of this seasons colors excluding the classics are on sale. Most bags are 30 to 50 % off! All all of this years collections on sale. Everything is going quickly. Also accesorizes including shoes, cosmetic bags, scarves, sweaters, shirts are on sale. Plus luggage! Great time to get a travel bag!

I know when i went to my Longchamp boutique everyone was going crazy, i bought about 5 bags! and lots of gifts for family! I know i was dispointed to hear that once these colors are gone (orange, white, green, and some others) they are not coming back. :sad: The bag i wanted and was waiting for to go on sale was bought two days ago so now i will never have it :sad:. My best deal was a med. bag/purse/travelingbag was normally 60euro and i got it for 30!!!!!

2. are les pilages on sale?!! i want one for travel and for school!

3. yup! all the spring colors..orange, white, green...i think thats it. They have all the sizes too overnight, shopper, etc..

4. dang it. i just realized this was going on in europe. silly me.

5. ^ I wish it was going on in the States too! Darn! :sad:

6. Is it really a bargain with the $ exchange? Is the sale in the states too?

7. Forget me I just checked the date....:confused1:

8. aww i wish it was on sale in the us too. ive found a need for a large pliage. is there usually a sale over the summer too?

9. is it possible to particpate in longchamp's annual sale with online purchases?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice