Longchamp 3D Line

Reintroducing my Small Amethyst 3D, now with a shorter Amethyst strap which I bought from the F and F sale in my home country last month. The strap the bag came with is just too long for me. So finally this bag can an all Amethyst look haha, achieved 2 years after buying it

Attachments

• 3FC3F1BB-A623-4F96-8932-A4F1C93E3BEE.jpeg
    3FC3F1BB-A623-4F96-8932-A4F1C93E3BEE.jpeg
    273 KB · Views: 110
Can anyone who owns the 3D bucket/hobo in the larger size, not crossbody, chime in on how they feel about it? Possibly with mod shots? I'm trying to decide...:panic:TIA!
I just bought this bag in the vermillion color in the current LC sale and am LOVING it! The color and leather are TDF and the bag is so light weight, yet still feels really high quality. I own multiple more expensive designer bags but feel the quality of this one is right up there w those. And it’s one of my most comfortable bags. Highly recommend! Am thinking of snagging the midnight navy small 3d tote as well. It’s deeply discounted on the Jomashop site.

hey, thanks for the measurement. :flowers: Do you have the small top handle 3D too?

I have that in Amethyst and the strap it came with is WAY too long for me (I'm 5'1"). Luckily that year, they released 3D accessories like a name plate, key chain and shorter straps which I bought even before the bag went on sale at season end hehe. These shorter 3D straps allow for both shoulder and crossbody wear :biggrin:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag