Longchamp 3D Line

The plan was to pick up the Foulonne Camera bag in black but my SA was very excited to show me this new season 3D pouch crossbody. I had been eyeing Sapphire ever since @Cosmopolitan shared pics and this color did not disappoint. It is my favourite color blend of blue and purple. I tried it on with all my things (umbrella, card holder, key pouch, lipstick) and it is literally weightless. The detachable crossbody strap felt very comfortable. I used it straight away and can share that it is proving to be very handy with its generous space and ease of access with zip opening. Multi usage possible as a pouch in bag, travel crossbody, errands bag and clutch. Elated with my first 3D! [emoji171]
View attachment 4313733View attachment 4313734
I just got this in the natural. I considered white for summer but was worried about the transfer.Plus I can carry the natural thru fall as well. I will be traveling next month and needed a smaller cross body. Thanks for the review it helped me decide. I love it!

Hubby bought this bag for me maybe 3-4 yrs ago and I probably just used it 3 times. I felt that the strap was too long for me, though it’s fine if I used it crossbody, the problem is, it looked so “flat” if I only bring my essentials. This is the bigger size. I happened to play with it this morning, folded the strap and loved how it sits on my shoulders! I love the leather on my shoulders. It’s so soft and very lightweight. I just realized how heavy my other bags are! I used a key ring to hold it.

My question is, what can i do to protect the leather strap? what else can I use in exchange for the key ring?

Attachments

• CA881EF2-1E88-41EC-9897-53BA0D458BE9.jpeg
    CA881EF2-1E88-41EC-9897-53BA0D458BE9.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 155
what else can I use in exchange for the key ring?

Ingenious way of doubling up the long strap. I am enjoying my 3D tote a lot. Mine is the small size. I tried on the medium before and I can relate to how you felt when worn with the long strap.

Unfortunately, I don't have a solution as an alternative to the key ring but I did purchase two Longchamp short straps so that I can use my 3D as a shoulder bag.

Wide array of colors available and I kinda imagine colorblocking with Saffron (orange) will be such a nice pop of color for summer? Plus, the strap is wider and ultra comfortable on the shoulder.

https://us.longchamp.com/products/le-pliage-cuir/shoulder-strap/l7274g91d93

Reactions: Enjey