Longchamp 2.0 Small Bucket Bag

sasquaty

O.G.
Oct 21, 2009
image.jpeg

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting in this forum but have been a member of TPF for a number of years.

I happened across this bag at Nordstrom and was wondering if anyone has it? It also comes in all black or poppy/red on the Longchamp website. I'm more partial to the mocha/ black.

If you have this how is it holding up? Is it fairly easy to get in and out of? How does it feel crossbody, does it stick out too far? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!!

I have this bucket bag but in the larger discontinued size. My reveal thread as below.

http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/935340/

Thoughts on the bag. It is the best bucket bag as the leather is soft and yet holds its structure. The space within is generous. Easy to get into and out of the bag. Pull strings slide with ease (the best of all bucket bag strings I had tried). Does not bulk out at all. Awesome great bag. Do get one.

I have this bucket bag but in the larger discontinued size. My reveal thread as below.

http://forum.purseblog.com/index.php?threads/935340/

Thoughts on the bag. It is the best bucket bag as the leather is soft and yet holds its structure. The space within is generous. Easy to get into and out of the bag. Pull strings slide with ease (the best of all bucket bag strings I had tried). Does not bulk out at all. Awesome great bag. Do get one.
Thanks for the link and info. I completely get what you're stating about other buckets. I really love the LV Petit Noe but don't like how you have to tie it and the all vachetta bottom scares me. I think I'll definitely consider this one. I'm looking for a smaller crossbody that's still big enough for essentials. Thank you!

Thanks for the link and info. I completely get what you're stating about other buckets. I really love the LV Petit Noe but don't like how you have to tie it and the all vachetta bottom scares me. I think I'll definitely consider this one. I'm looking for a smaller crossbody that's still big enough for essentials. Thank you!
My pleasure to share. In my quest for the perfect bucket bag, I tried so many brands. With a kid in tow, lightness and ease of getting in and out of the bag is og priority for me. I like how the straps on this bag just slide open and close with one hand and the pockets are so deep. You definitely won't go wrong with this one. Looking forward to your reveal when you get yours.

My pleasure to share. In my quest for the perfect bucket bag, I tried so many brands. With a kid in tow, lightness and ease of getting in and out of the bag is og priority for me. I like how the straps on this bag just slide open and close with one hand and the pockets are so deep. You definitely won't go wrong with this one. Looking forward to your reveal when you get yours.
Now I'm just undecided on the colors. After seeing yours all black has me reconsidering the mocha/black. Plus I don't own an all black bag. I know right

Now I'm just undecided on the colors. After seeing yours all black has me reconsidering the mocha/black. Plus I don't own an all black bag. I know right
I have very few black bags too and after my "downsizing project", I will have even lesser but imho, the bucket bag looks timeless in black and worry free too. The other colours are nice too I personally will go for black. It just looks very sleek.

My bucket bag needs to express its thanks to you. I was all ready to rehome it but you reminded me of my fervent hunt for it after it was discontinued. Well, I fell in love all over again after loading it up. Love the buttery soft leather. Can't wait for you to get yours.

Reactions: SmokieDragon
So glad you are using it again. I just ordered mine from Sands Point shop as I received a 25% off loyalty discount. Super excited to receive. Thanks for your feedback.
My bucket bag needs to express its thanks to you. I was all ready to rehome it but you reminded me of my fervent hunt for it after it was discontinued. Well, I fell in love all over again after loading it up. Love the buttery soft leather. Can't wait for you to get yours.
glad you

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
You guys are tempting me with this bag. I have the 2.0 long wallet and the leather is gorgeous and super light. I think the wallet needs a sibling but I'll wait until I save up money. Maybe for the holidays. ;). Does it stay closed. I always worry with bucket bags that it will open up easily. Frenzy, your bag looks gorgeous! Glad you kept it!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Does it stay closed. I always worry with bucket bags that it will open up easily. Frenzy, your bag looks gorgeous! Glad you kept it!

I have the same concern as you. I live in a small country and public transport is always crowded. The drawstrings are the best for a bucket bag and trust me, I had visited different brands just so I can try the drawstrings. It stays closed. As mine is the larger version and taller in height, I did not have to worry about my wallet as it is deep down. I also used an organiser with it and able to find what I need quickly. As you already know, the leather is gorgeous, smooth but so durable that I have had no scratches at all in this week that I had been using it. I intend to punch one more hole on the strap so that I can use it as a shoulder bag too. I totally recommend it.

Reactions: Hoya94
View attachment 3424505

Hi Everyone,
This is my first time posting in this forum but have been a member of TPF for a number of years.

I happened across this bag at Nordstrom and was wondering if anyone has it? It also comes in all black or poppy/red on the Longchamp website. I'm more partial to the mocha/ black.

If you have this how is it holding up? Is it fairly easy to get in and out of? How does it feel crossbody, does it stick out too far? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!!
I just bought this bag in the dark brown/black trim (the one that you showed in your post)...I LOVE it...although it isn't huge, it fits a LOT...it fits my keys, wallet, notebook, pens, makeup, sunglasses, altoids, phone and a few other things...the "drape" is beautiful and the leather is amazing!

Hi! How's the small size holding up? I'm deciding to get this in small size and black too, however I am worried that the small version would be too small and medium size are no where found. Are you still loving the bag ? Does it scuff and scratched easily ? Does it fits normal sized water bottle, umbrella and iPad mini? How is it worn crossbody or on the shoulder? Look forward to your reply ! Thanks.