Long time overdue....who's up for a reveal?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Thankyou ladies, this Lily is very cool I have to admit. Previously not been drawn to them personally as the usual gold coloured chain on them isn't me, can't wait to take my Lily out for a spin though!
    Sammiantha, I practically live in that cardigan & leggings now! Just so comfortable! xx

2. Ha ha! Sorry Kaz, my love for mulberry isn't THAT great! :p We called her Anya :hbeat:

3. Thanks, so glad it wasn't just me then! Although my husband & my bank balance would've preferred everything to back to normal at 11 months post baby, instead of the 11 weeks it's taken with me! :p

4. Still a famous British handbag designer though....;)

5. ooohh very nice! I have been eyeing up the pertol blue pieces in mulberry I love the colour. And you lily is beautiful. exciting purchases!

6. OMG!! You're so right!!! I never made the connection!! What does that say abt me?!!

7. There's no point in fighting it.....:lol:

It's a lovely name...let's hope she grows up as successful and talented...:tup::yes:

8. I was thinking the same :giggles: Can't fight it!!!