Long time no see - back to share some new bags =o)

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
O.G.
Feb 9, 2009
hey everyone hope you all have been well and i have been loving all the new reveals... wow so many lovely sophias!!! i have my nov. and dec. purchases to share and i love sophias but do not have any just yet =o)

anyone off this friday afternoon like myself enjoying some drool time in front of the computer? :nuts:

accesories first - i already had the piggy but it matches the others so i included it in the picture

medium skinny
small cosmetic (omg love this thing)
teddy bear
scottie dog
piggie
elephant
polar bear

PC101676.jpg

and perfume oops forgot that. actually my first one chipped really bad after using it for like 2 days so my angel of a SA molly gave me a brand new one

okay now on to bags there are quite a few

this is my December PCE present to myself. this color is just sooo cozy and wintery to me. here is hot FL i need it!

large patent kristin hobo in - forgot the name of the color LOL

charm is juicy Christmas 08 i think

PC101669.jpg

side note lately i have been super into lush so i do not know the names of coach stuff right now!

i figure this is some XL spotlight. i got it from the st. augustine outlet from the 50% off section with a 30% off coupon.. i think it was about $200. its sooo heavy b/c of the chain but i really love it. i have taken it to the mall with the little one and it was too much trouble it will be for when stepmom goes out alone =o)

PC071657.jpg

PC071658.jpg

PC071659.jpg

bag #3 was my November PCE present for me. i got the matching wallet too. i love love love this bag!! its so Christmas time but i think i will use it throughout most of the year

PC101673.jpg

normally i remove some of the hangtags when they comes with alot but i love all 4 of these

PC101674.jpg

PB151598.jpg