Long time no see - back to share some new bags =o)

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
hey everyone hope you all have been well and i have been loving all the new reveals... wow so many lovely sophias!!! i have my nov. and dec. purchases to share and i love sophias but do not have any just yet =o)

anyone off this friday afternoon like myself enjoying some drool time in front of the computer? :nuts:

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
accesories first - i already had the piggy but it matches the others so i included it in the picture

medium skinny
small cosmetic (omg love this thing)
teddy bear
scottie dog
piggie
elephant
polar bear

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
and perfume oops forgot that. actually my first one chipped really bad after using it for like 2 days so my angel of a SA molly gave me a brand new one

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
okay now on to bags there are quite a few

this is my December PCE present to myself. this color is just sooo cozy and wintery to me. here is hot FL i need it!

large patent kristin hobo in - forgot the name of the color LOL

charm is juicy Christmas 08 i think

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
side note lately i have been super into lush so i do not know the names of coach stuff right now!

i figure this is some XL spotlight. i got it from the st. augustine outlet from the 50% off section with a 30% off coupon.. i think it was about $200. its sooo heavy b/c of the chain but i really love it. i have taken it to the mall with the little one and it was too much trouble it will be for when stepmom goes out alone =o)

Jenn222

Pandora & Lush
Feb 9, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
bag #3 was my November PCE present for me. i got the matching wallet too. i love love love this bag!! its so Christmas time but i think i will use it throughout most of the year

normally i remove some of the hangtags when they comes with alot but i love all 4 of these