Long time no see... & a reveal or 2...

88keys

O.G.
May 4, 2008
Singapore
Hi there everyone, wonder if anyone still remembers me:smile: I stopped visiting for a long time cos you guys have been too helpful in enabling:smile:

I finally found my holy grail ( I think... I hope!!) so here it is. The lanyard is a very well used moutarde. It now looks almost like a battered ottone;) I will take a photo of it with its cabat siblings soon- orchid medium and copper specchio mini.

image-3569017612.jpg

Last edited:

88keys

O.G.
May 4, 2008
Singapore
image-4020724656.jpg

Here are the cabat sisters: mini copper specchio, medium ottone & medium orchid. The gold wallet is in dust petille calf.

Last edited:

88keys

O.G.
May 4, 2008
Singapore
And finally, here's something I bought for my husband a while back but which only made its debut this week so I guess this qualifies for a reveal ...

image-2388645520.jpg

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Wow. All very lovely. I know the feeling about how well these lovely people are at enabling - it's been rough - :biggrin:

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
I finally found my holy grail ( I think... I hope!!) so here it is. The lanyard is a very well used moutarde. It now looks almost like a battered ottone;) I will take a photo of it with its cabat siblings soon- orchid medium and copper specchio mini.

View attachment 2010149
Congrats on your ottone cabat. You will love her. I wish my DH would carry a BV man bag. His bag style is Timbuk2. That gives me more disposable income to fund by BV addiction. LOL.

88keys

O.G.
May 4, 2008
Singapore
Thanks for sharing my joy eveyone:biggrin: I remember vaccillating back in May 2008 when the ottone cabats were down to the last few in Hawaii and then deciding to let them go. I never was able to forget ottone though, so even though there were many other cabats that came along after that, this was the one colour that my heart kept longing after. The other is the Barcelona cabat. If i ever come across a mini, i'll make sure i grab it this time!

88keys

O.G.
May 4, 2008
Singapore
lovely
love the ottone
love that you bought something for DH
Dh funds all my BV purchases, so from time to time I do surprise him with something of his own, and even though he protests, I can see how much he loves his 2 gym bags, olive nappa wallet and nero croc wallet.