Long time, no reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I used to be pretty active on here but then uni and interning at magazines took over my life so I'm not sure who will remember who I am!

My last Mulberry reveal was WAY back a few years ago when I bought my black small Bryn in the sale which is still going strong and goes literally everywhere with me. So fast forward to now, I had a trip to Bicester Village today and I got a bit frivolous with my card after treating myself to a Fred Perry x Bella Freud sweater which lead to a small Mulberry purchase...!

Attached Files:

2. Oooh I just got a Bayswater last weekend at Kildaire Village (same company as Bicester) would love to see what you got, more pics please.

3. Let's see !

4. Like I said...very small and actually quite practical. Plus I own zero Oak items, so I got the travel card holder for when I'm about in town!

Attached Files:

5. Lovely piece of oak leather there Lauren, carry it in good health :tup:

6. #6 Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    That's a really cute little item Lauren and so useful. Great choice of colour too, who can go wrong with Oak Natural Leather. Enjoy!

7. Perfect, hope you don't mind me asking but I need a new Oyster card holder, were they £57?

8. Lovely, congrats

9. Very useful!

10. Congrats! A very useful purchase indeed!

11. Congrats! Oak is such a nice and classic colour. :smile:

12. Very nice! And the very best Mulberry colour too��

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice