Long time, no.....reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Haha thanks, but I don't feel it! Hopefully in a few months I will though :biggrin:

2. That bag looks fantastic on you, Fuzzy! But then, every bag you model looks perfect on you. :smile:

Where were those kitties then? Sleeping the day away?

3. Aww thank you KLP :blush: I think they were both asleep, having a lazy Sunday morning....they seem to be sleeping more now the weather is cooling down...and they're getting extra fluffy coats! :biggrin: How is yours??

4. That really looks lovely on you

5. sorry I'm late here, but well done, it's gorgeous!!

Looks great on you, lovely deep blue.... :biggrin: Cute keyring too!

6. Congrats on a gorgeous bag that looks fab on you! Love the ink colour - actually have my ink alexa with me today:biggrin: It's such a great blue that goes with so many things. Cute keyring too, btw!

7. aw fuzzy you have done it again- its just gorgeous and you both look fab together- you dont need to diet hun you BOTH look great- congrats