Long time gone, but i'm back with a few reveals

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
I've been away from this forum for a few years. Not to say I haven't loved the majority of my RM's cause I have. But there were a few disappointments along the way (boo hoo). But I'm back and have a beautiful new reveal and a few pics of my now pared down RM favs!

my new to me Snake embossed Putty MAM. I must say I was a bit surprised that it was so soft. I thought it would be very structured, but no, it's a puddle of soft slightly thinner leather than any of my other RM's and I adore it! It's a perfect color and has enough variations in the leather to not show dirt. (had a dusty MAM that didn't wear well at all)

This is with it stuffed. Only way it would stand up.

CIMG4558_zps3e707954.jpg

here we are with her slouch on (better representation of the color

CIMG4561_zpsb1707818.jpg

a little lighter here

CIMG4562_zps8328b41b.jpg

and here she is with her sister, my all time favorite bag of all! Black/Blue stamp MAM

CIMG4565_zps9b218b0e.jpg

Here are some pics of the family!

Sage and NIght Nikki

CIMG4566_zpsab402e1d.jpg

Burnt orange, Eggplant (I think) MAC's and Fuschia clutch

CIMG4564_zpse4759da7.jpg

and one more pic of my Black/blue stamp MAM

CIMG4559_zps745a41a2.jpg

I really like the new Putty one! I have one of the new Nikkis, and while the leather is thinner than on my other bags, I really like it a lot.

And your existing bags...goes without saying that I think they're awesome. Love the Sage Nikki, the clutch (that looks like a Mattie!) and the Blue/Black Stamp MAM. Thanks for sharing!

Terrific bags! Your mams are both stunning! I was looking at that putty snake, but decided since I have the gray snake covet satchel from the SS, I needed to stop looking. :smile:

Beatiful Redskater! You have some coveted old school beauties there. Thanks so much for the gorgy pics of Black/Blue Stamp. By the way, are those glass placemats?!? Where did you get them? I love it!

Beatiful Redskater! You have some coveted old school beauties there. Thanks so much for the gorgy pics of Black/Blue Stamp. By the way, are those glass placemats?!? Where did you get them? I love it!

thanks! no, actually those glass inserts are part of the table. But it would be neat to have some as place mats, hum......

I've been away from this forum for a few years. Not to say I haven't loved the majority of my RM's cause I have. But there were a few disappointments along the way (boo hoo). But I'm back and have a beautiful new reveal and a few pics of my now pared down RM favs!

my new to me Snake embossed Putty MAM. I must say I was a bit surprised that it was so soft. I thought it would be very structured, but no, it's a puddle of soft slightly thinner leather than any of my other RM's and I adore it! It's a perfect color and has enough variations in the leather to not show dirt. (had a dusty MAM that didn't wear well at all)

This is with it stuffed. Only way it would stand up.

CIMG4558_zps3e707954.jpg

here we are with her slouch on (better representation of the color

CIMG4561_zpsb1707818.jpg

a little lighter here

CIMG4562_zps8328b41b.jpg

and here she is with her sister, my all time favorite bag of all! Black/Blue stamp MAM

CIMG4565_zps9b218b0e.jpg

Love your collection, especially the sage Nikki and of course the black / blue stamped MAM! It is amazing all your bags looks still pretty new....:tup: