Long time Chanel owner's (Pre - 2007) - Need Some Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy when Chanel is no longer the IT brand and all the young people as well as thefts don't recognize it anymore or find it old lady. Does this make me sound old? haha, I'm only in my 20s.

Vintage stuff WAS for old ladies but they are far superior in quality as everyone knows, I wear chanel because I love my babies, THE END.

My question is this: when did the quality begin to decline? Bear in mind, all the reissues are made starting in 2005, they seem to be fine, no? (I'm not a owner of the reissue) How is the quality of reissue compare with vintage?

There is definitely a huge quality difference between the recent years vs. older. If you are concerned and aware of what you don't like in the new one, no matter what the savings, return it and go vintage, with one that you know you will like and use! Too much money to just have it sitting around.

Some comparison pics would be great :graucho: But since you say you love the color/style and you've looked on ebay already, I'd say you keep it. The price is only going to go up and you got it for a great price!

i am going to go against the fray and say you should keep it. i think if you returned it and there's another price increase, then you may regret forgoing that 20% discount by returning the bag.

OP, can you explain the 20% off at Bloomingdale's? I thought the classics never go on sale - was this some sort of companywide discount promotion? Is this similar to when Neiman Marcus gives gift cards with purchase? How often are these sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.