lONG STRAP FOR MY SPEEDY

I have an adjustable shoulder strap, and it kind of looks weird with the speedy. I think it looks darling with the mini sac HL though.

LVgirly said:
I have good news and bad news. The good news is you're in luck! I have the strap (non-adjustable vachetta one) and speedy 25. The bad news is I'm in my pajamas...hehe...so not sure if you could picture it on a normal outfit.

My opinion is that it is very awkward looking. I rarely use it with the speedy (unless I'm at the airport). Also, I'm 5'4" so the bag sits waay below my hip. You might want to consider the adjustable shoulder strap.

hey..thanks alot for the pictures. I'm also 5'4. I thought it looked pretty good. It does look alot better without the strap..but when I need to be hands free...I will definatly enjoy it. I think I will get the adjustable strap so I can make it shorter and it can be waist high. Thanks again for taking the time to post the pictures.:cool:

Selena said:
Crazybaglady it looks weird...dont do it! Take that $180 and put it towards a shoulder LV!
:smile:
Selena

I dont know now!!! So far, I have heard, stupid (which is what I though at first!) weird, and gee...i forgot the other one...but it looked good in the pictures I thought. I know I will wear the speedy alot more, even if I keep the strap in the bag and only use it for an emergency, like a major sale when combing through the racks of clothes for an hour or so.:biggrin: And I can still get a larger bag later on. I am on my way shortly to LV and I will try it on at the store and will post later and put on a picture.
You girls are the best...thanks!

Ok, I bought the strap. I love it, more than I thought. There are two straps. one is a thinner one and is not adjustable...that one is $130.00 and it goes very nicely on the accessory pouch which I may consider later on. ( I think this one on the speedy would look like a rock on a string.) The one I got is made for the speedy, its adjustable, nice and thick and has a buckle and it goes really nice on it. it was $180.00. I wore it all day and it was so comfortable, and if you want to carry it, you can and the handle hangs down. I will send some pictures tomorrow. Best LV accessory purchase I ever made. Now I can get my coffee handsfree without worrying about spilling any on my bag perched on my wrist like a bird!

It just may look "different." But I agree about needing both hands. I rarely use my speedy cuz I NEED BOTH HANDS! I put it in the crook of my elbow, but it gets heavy..

I really like the strap you got for your speedy, when set its shortest, how where does it sit on your body? Also does it damage the leather on the handle's considering they share the hardware? Like does it get bunched up?

ps thanks blackbutterfly for the link ;)