Long Shot but here goes- FB or Aqua RH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any possibility of French Blue or Aqua with RH in a part time or work?
    I would love a new one rather than worrying about condition and sellers on E-Bay. Is Cobalt the same as French Blue?
    I thought I would give it the ol' college try.
    Thanks everyone. :search:

2. I vote FB

3. I believe Cobalt is Aqua.

4. Yes, cobalt is aqua.

5. I say go with Aqua. I love how it can be different shades of blue.

I know BalNY had a city, I dont know about a work or part time.

6. I tend to like the vibrancy of FB a little more than aqua, but both are beautiful.

7. You're not asking for advice, right....you just want to know if there's any of these to be found anywhere at a retail store?

In that case, I dunno. (big help I am, huh?). I think it's a long shot. You might try Susan's in Burlingame, CA ... they seem to have oddball things sold out everwhere else. I know, for example, that they have a Blue India Work (or did a few days ago, anyway) ... any chance you'd like Blue India? It's a gorgeous color. Here's a thread of BI pics, fyi:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/calling-all-blue-india-owners-post-pics-115599.html

8. NM in SF has a FB work. Ask for Kumi there, she helped me (though I wasn't successful at finding what I wanted) and was very sweet.