long rant about selfridges LV... sorry

I found the service at LV Selfridges only OK i mean when i go in there it is always SO busy but i did get a SA right away and when i was walking out and spotted something another SA asked if i needed anything but the SA was helping me and someone else , So sorry to hear you had crap service but yea i'm not supprised at all. Congrats on your new pochette!

*hugs* I am so sorry this happened to you! At least you have another store that you can go to, I have only one...

I am sure your next visit will be better! It can't get much worse!

Yes,:yes: Harrods and Selfridges are worst. In Harrods SA standing in front of me behind counter was just ignoring me. Then I could see his eyes reading LOUIS VUITTON on strap of my messenger:roflmfao: and immediately asked if I need help... I like sloane store the most. I bought just a wallet there and came back week. SA remembered me and was very nice taking out many, many :graucho: bags...

I must be lucky, because I've never had a bad experience at any LV boutique.

I can't believe how rude they were being to you.

You should've just left or walked to a SA and told them you have been waiting and you need service.

Reading your story made my blood pressure spike. Who the heck do they think they are? YOU'RE the one in the boutique with money to spend. How dare they. I do hope you'll contact someone about this.....

maybe try shopping when it's not so busy.... 4:30pm on a thursday seems to me like "MASSIVE people time"... that's why I always go in the morning:yes: HOpe you'll have a better experience next time

Yes, truly, anybody in the store should be treated as a potential customer.
I'm fed up of all these snotty SA's, I don't want to come across as outspoken, but they're on a hourly paid job and they seem to act as if they're the ones with the money to spend. I went into the Selfridges boutique, last year novemberish to start all my Christmas shopping, and there were about 4 customers (not including me) and 3 SA's, and to be fair, I wasn't well dressed but, I thought that didn't matter. After not being offered assistance for about 25 minutes (despite the fact that there were 2 SA's just standing there :S) I walked out, bought some stuff, went back about 5ish hours later, and voila, I was instantly served, was it because the SA's turned nice? Hell no. But I think the various designer bags in my hands might have tipped the scales. At the end of the day, most SA's are snotty, judgemental and rude, I spoke to the manager, made it clear that I was most disappointed at how I was treated, and gave him a good peice of my mind. I got a "I'm very sorry, sir" But damn did it feel good, and I was personally served by the manager - Ontop of the Alma that I bought for my mom, I wanted a Keepall, but I went to Sloane St. for that instead :P

Sometimes, being the obnoxious NYer is the best way to get service. Every so often, if the treatment really gets on my nerves, I take my credit card out of my wallet and tap it loudly on the counter and ask loudly, "Does anybody feel like making a sale today?" Works every time, no matter what I'm wearing.

Sometimes, being the obnoxious NYer is the best way to get service. Every so often, if the treatment really gets on my nerves, I take my credit card out of my wallet and tap it loudly on the counter and ask loudly, "Does anybody feel like making a sale today?" Works every time, no matter what I'm wearing.

Rofl, I don't trust myself with Credit cards, so I don't have any :smile:
Would getting out a money clip with money in it work :P?