Long overdue reveal of Etoupe Halzan!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All,

Sorry for the delay. I have been traveling a lot. Some of these shots are from the hotel. Without further ado, here is my new H bag. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461853005.072921.jpg

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461853122.608194.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461853131.970296.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461853140.110263.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461853151.008135.jpg

Ok! That's all for now;). Enjoy. The bag is amazing, and live the different ways, but I love it best cross-body!

animal 1 and shoppermomof4 like this.
  3. This is such a great and practical bag! It's look fab in etoupe!! Congrats!

4. You made the right choice!!! Enjoy!

5. Étoupe looking fabulous

6. Thanks all;). Hi I!

7. Looks fabulous! Love etoupe and how versatile the Halzan is!

8. Love it, congrats and enjoy!

9. Love it! Congrats!

10. :woohoo:

Looks so great on you and thanks for all the modelling pics with all the ways it can be warned

11. Absolutely starting to love the Halzan more and more! What size is this?

12. Thanks for sharing! So versatile! 4 bags in one!!!!

13. Love love love it!

What did you decide on the Chanel?

14. It suit you very nice :smile:
    i never seen halzan in real...i hardly see halzan or so kelly from the store in australia 😔