LONG overdue REVEAL *** LOTS of Pics *** + What is worthy of using 40% off FP letter?

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
O.G.
Nov 12, 2009
It's been a long time since I've had a reveal. At least a long time for me. ;)

So forgive me, but it will be lengthy. If you have the time, please join me. I have to warn you, I do have a lot of pictures. I've been collecting these goodies for the past few months.

I am pretty much a devout outlet shopper, but recently have fallen victim to the FP boutique, though I certainly don't plan on making a habit of it. I was fortunate to get a 40% off letter, and used that on a bag that I thought was worthy, something I don't anticipate going to the outlet any time soon, and something I think I will enjoy for years to come. I will save that one for last! :P So stay tuned...

Anyone around this evening???

Thanks for joining me!!!

I'm going to start off with my MFF purchases. I don't know why, but I've got a thing for those ID lanyards. I have absolutely no use for them, but I think they are so cute. I also love that silver ocelot print. So, when they brought out the ocelot accessories again this year, I had to get the ID lanyard.

IMG_3511.jpg

It goes well with my ocelot accessories from last year:
IMG_3513-Copy.jpg

And here is my little ID lanyard collection. Maybe someone here can help me figure out some uses for these cuties. :-s

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

I just had to get that monkey because it goes so well with my monkey fob:
IMG_3617.jpg

I also LOVE red bags. Always have. I don't wear them a lot, but I love them. They're just such a wonderful pop of color. I loved last year's Mia Maggie in the cranberry patent leather, but never did find one at the outlet, so I missed out on her. But this year the outlet made some bags in what I am convinced is the same patent leather as they used on Mia Maggie. Combine that gorgeous patent with the style that started my crazed Coach obsession (the Sabrina) and I found a bag I just couldn't live without...

Miss Large Ashely in Garnet Patent:
IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

I thought she would be so pretty with the ocelot accessories:
IMG_3526-Copy.jpg

And the modeling pics:
IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

you know i love the ocelot accessories!! you have them all!

i use the lanyards for my work i.d. badge.....i've never thought what else they could be used for

you know i love the ocelot accessories!! you have them all!

i use the lanyards for my work i.d. badge.....i've never thought what else they could be used for

I tried SO HARD to find a job where I would need a work ID, just so I could use these things, but no such luck for me. Maybe I should look for another job, lol.

4vryng~~~~

I am so jealous~~~ I love the Garnet Ashley!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Color!!! She looks great with all your Ocelot accessories!! Great lanyards!! Maybe someday you will use them! Pass them out to your family so you don't forget who they are! LOL
The Monkey fob is so cute!!!
Ms. Ashley looks great on you!!!
I will certainly be going to your house on my bus tour~~~
Congrats but I know there must be more!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

So, now I'll get on to my pretty little goodies from the FP store. :P

I love collecting fobs, but have been trying to be a little more selective.

I got 2 fobs with PCE last time around, and another one from eBay. The gold HW fobs are so hard to find, so I couldn't pass these up.

Pave Sphere:
IMG_3505.jpg

Used her on my gathered bordeaux Lindsey:
IMG_3472.jpg

Heart & Key fob (love this one):
IMG_3501.jpg

And I don't know what this is called, but it was haunting me in Crystal-d's avatar, so I had to get one for myself ;)
IMG_3760.jpg

Gorgeous Ashley! I love that colour!

Thank you!!!

4vryng~~~~

I am so jealous~~~ I love the Garnet Ashley!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL Color!!! She looks great with all your Ocelot accessories!! Great lanyards!! Maybe someday you will use them! Pass them out to your family so you don't forget who they are! LOL
The Monkey fob is so cute!!!
Ms. Ashley looks great on you!!!
I will certainly be going to your house on my bus tour~~~
Congrats but I know there must be more!!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thanks Lynne! You know me too well! Yes, there is more, but unfortunately, I don't have any new wallets to share. ;)