LONG overdue REVEAL *** LOTS of Pics *** + What is worthy of using 40% off FP letter?

There were no bags I was looking for for a few months there. Weird, I know. So I started looking around eBay to see what I needed. This wristlet was missing from my collection, so I was very happy to pick her up.

Garcia large wristlet in parchment:
IMG_3485.jpg

I also had to get the black wristlet when I came across a good deal:
IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

I love the size of these and the pretty striped lining:
IMG_3490.jpg

and I like how you can attach the strap to the other side also:
IMG_3495.jpg

The parchment wristlet completed my parchment Garcia collection :smile:
IMG_3484.jpg

Twins on the heart and key! I love the logo mix charm! What a collection of ocelot accessories, wow!! The garnet Ashley is really pretty.

Thank you! I love that heart and key fob. If anyone is going to get just one gold fob, this is the one I would recommend. I think it would work on any bag.

Wow that's a big haul! I love all the ocolot accessories.

Thank you! I think the ocelot is such a fun pattern. I have the ocelot Ashley from last year too.

OK, just a couple more accessories, and then we can get on with the bags. Yes, plural. I know, I have been bad.

I love seeing pictures of all your bags with coordinating, but not necessarily matching, accessories inside. I love to see color inside a bag! But I just can't help myself sometimes from getting the matching accessories. It is a bad habit I am trying to break. Not much success so far.

Now some of you were able to score this beauty for a bargain at Macy's and Dillard's. I was not so lucky. But I kept my eye on eBay, and found one for a pretty good deal, so I am happy.

The midnight gathered clutch:
IMG_3498.jpg

Completes my midnight gathered collection :smile: (BTW, I absolutely LOVE this bag!)
IMG_3478.jpg

Now I was never interested in getting a clutch. I like large wristlets and always have one in my purse to keep things organized. Then I came across the woven clutch at my outlet and decided to try it out. It worked out so well for me, I decided I needed more colors!!! I use is as a very large wristlet, and I can take it out to use as a clutch when I want to go lightweight. I LOVE IT!!!

So I decided I also needed the bordeaux gathered and got this with the last PCE:
IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

The bordeaux clutch completed my bordeaux set :smile:
IMG_3471.jpg

Lovin your reveal! Nice goodies you got!

Thank you KatK! I'm still going, lol.

But I think I'll take a little intermission and share the newest member of our family. Somehow, she snuck in with my daughter during all this picture taking.

She is 7 weeks old. My daughter wants to call her Mia. I really wanted a Coach name. So we compromised and I am calling her Mia Harper.

Presenting Miss Mia Harper:
IMG_3564-Copy-picsay1.jpg

Loving absolutely everything!!! We're fob twins, I have the Heart & Lock and the multi-mix one too! The sabrina is to die for!!! Red and pink are my favorite colors and I too missed out on the cranberry maggie. I'm thinking I my have to make a trip to the outlet for a garnet carryall!!!

Awww, Mia Harper is too cute!

Alrighty! Who is ready to see my new bags???

First is a bag that I really loved the style of. I already had one in gathered leather, but really wanted one in plain leather too. The gathered is wonderful, but I wanted one that I wouldn't worry about as much. So I was thrilled when I walked into Norstrom one day and found this marked down to $199!!!

Black Madison Shoulder Bag:
IMG_3531.jpg

The red lining is TDF!!! This is one reason I loved the bag so much!
IMG_3539.jpg

Here are the accessories I plan to use with her (already had the wallet).
IMG_3536.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the slouch of this bag!
IMG_3533.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

Loving absolutely everything!!! We're fob twins, I have the Heart & Lock and the multi-mix one too! The sabrina is to die for!!! Red and pink are my favorite colors and I too missed out on the cranberry maggie. I'm thinking I my have to make a trip to the outlet for a garnet carryall!!!

Awww, Mia Harper is too cute!

Thank you! The garnet bags are very hard to find at my outlets now, though they may be more plentiful at others. If you want one, you better hurry!!! :graucho:

great reveal so far! I love your new puppy. So cute.

Love your awesome collections!!! Wow!

And oh my...Mia Harper is way to cute!!

Awwww she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Perfect name.

Thank you!!! Miss Mia Harper is a real swettie, but she is also turning into a little terror!

These next two bags I didn't even know I wanted, lol. I saw them at the outlet one day, and couldn't resist.

I know a lot of you love the Marielle. Honestly, I just didn't get it. I had a drawstring bag once, and never wanted one again. It was just too difficult to use. But then....I actually tried her on in the outlet. I touched her supple leather. The drawstring slid so easily through the grommets. She was soooooo comfy! It was love! :love: I actually left her behind when I saw her, because I was trying to be good. That didn't last long. I couldn't get her out of my head. So, thanks to some help from my friend C4C, I was able to track one down. Not only did I find one, but I was able to get a PA and got her for $147!!! :yahoo:

Miss bordeaux Marielle:
IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3715.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

LOVE the side pocket! It's much larger than I expected.
IMG_3714.jpg

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

Marielle is also larger than I expected. I can comfortably fit my tablet inside.
IMG_3680.jpg

Another insides shot. She has pretty gray lining.
IMG_3712.jpg

Here's my fob being modeled on Marielle:
IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3685.jpg