Long Overdue: My Cerises Family **Pics**

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. These are long overdue! I acquired these all at different times...and my cerises family is complete (unless of course I can find a ronde at a good price one day LOL).
    Anyways here they are (+ their history)

Momma speedy. Some of you will remember her from the baby wipes thread in which I documented all of her cleaning. She was purchased from a non-eBay source for $1000. I love her I named her Betty...and she gets worn all the time!

[​IMG]

Pardon the clothes...it's lazy football Sunday clothes!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up...the teenager in the family little Ms. Pochette. She was purchased from 866-VUITTON...so she's brand new. Sadly I haven't used her yet I just got too many all at once...I swear she's going out this week if it's not raining! Oh...since she was retail she was $400.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pics in next post....

2. Next up is the baby of the family....my little Cles....she was also purchased from a non-eBay source for $275 and is in mint condition.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now the whole family.....

[​IMG]

3. FABULOUS!!!:love:

4. Pretty pretty pretty !!!

5. :nuts: Nice photos twiggers! What a beautiful Cerises family:girlsigh:

6. aww I love the little family! SO CUTE!

7. I love cerises families! I miss mine, but I had to move on eventually.

8. Cute..! :love:

9. GORGEOUS! I love the cherries line.:love:

10. They are such a beautiful family! Congratulations! Good luck in completing the family!

P.S. just saw ur thread on let-trade..was going to tell u about the rond...LOL!

11. Thanks everyone!!!
    phwish...I saw it! I might inquire about the price....but I'm really on a ban right now :smile: Must enjoy what I have for awhile! Some of my purchases haven't seen the light of day yet!

12. so cute!!the bags suit you well

13. mmm...cherries!

14. aww, such a cute family!

15. Oh~ Fabulous Twiggers!:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice