Long Mabel Purse

saabsaab

Feb 13, 2009
On the Coming Soon section of the Mulberry site I saw this lovely Emerald Long Mabel Purse. It says that it contains an internal poppered coin section. From the photo's I can not see where it is. Is it big enough, or do you need a coin purse to go with it?
Does any of you own a Long Mabel Purse? And? Is it practical for everyday use?
On the site they show Black, Oak and Emerald. All in soft spongy leather. Where there other colours?
I never pictured myself carrying a real Ladies Purse, but suddenly I do!

I have one & I love love love it! I will take some pics for you just now so you can see the inside a little better. It has plenty of space for everything you need!

Hi saabsaab, I have a Cognac one. It really is huge and lovely!

Here are a few pics

DSC01667.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

DSC01669.jpg

charliefarlie beat me to it .. but will still show you my pics. Mine isnt as pristine as hers sadly ... but it has been in constant use for about a year & a bit now! It is also filled with rubbish - receipts, stamps, plasters etc etc. It has LOTS of compartments tho - have tried to show these in the pics!

SSA52633.jpg

SSA52635.jpg

SSA52638.jpg

SSA52637.jpg

SSA52639.jpg

SSA52641.jpg

SSA52642.jpg

Last edited:
I meant to say - I think mine is in Goatskin leather .. so it is quite squishy in places - which I love! It still smells AMAZING even after all this use! I am frequently caught out sniffing my purse when Im out :lol:

THANKS A LOT Charliefarlie and LovingMyMulberry for posting these photo's. And of course for taking the time to make them! You are such lovely ladies. Very helpful.
With a purse like that you do not need a bag any more, everything seems to fit in. ;)
I think I need one too!