Long hiatus from posting at TPF, but here are some new goodies from Saks :-)

May 30, 2007
hey gals

it's been eons since i posted at tpf (wedding, writing thesis, family drama, the usual).

attached are photos from my lovely SA at saks. his info is labeled on the pics.

:heart: the blue caviar w/gold hardware! must. resist.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• black_caviar_wallet_key_case.jpg
    black_caviar_wallet_key_case.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 764
  • fuschia_lamb_jumbo2.jpg
    fuschia_lamb_jumbo2.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 777
  • turquoise_lamb_maxi.jpg
    turquoise_lamb_maxi.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 767
  • 227_size_black_tweed_reissue.jpg
    227_size_black_tweed_reissue.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 763
  • blue_&_brown_with_gold_large_caviar.jpg
    blue_&_brown_with_gold_large_caviar.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 771
last set

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• metallic_dark_grey_lamb_maxi.jpg
    metallic_dark_grey_lamb_maxi.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 750
  • blue_caviar_jumbo_with_gold_hardware.jpg
    blue_caviar_jumbo_with_gold_hardware.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 1,029
  • black_caviar_31.jpg
    black_caviar_31.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 751
  • tweed_tote.jpg
    tweed_tote.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 754
  • navy,black,&_turquoise.jpg
    navy,black,&_turquoise.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 784
thanks hkc! :heart:

indeed, life does happen to all of us, and it's a matter of how we each handle things as they come.

having good friends and family always helps. :smile: and maybe having a new chanel bag helps even more. :P

ahhh, the blue w/gold is calling out to me!!!!

Welcome back, girl! :heart: Good lord, the navy/gold is just amazingly gorgeous!! :faint: You should get it :P... I know I am haha... the wait has been endless! :nuts:

thanks minal! :heart:

girl, you are a BAD but welcomed influence! :P

yes, the blue/gold is amazingly gorgeous. :nuts: i think i need damian to send this one to me. (the temptation is too great!)

it seems the blue looks different under different lightings. are you getting your's from the boutiques or BG? i am surprised their shipments haven't arrived yet.

with this rumor of the brighter blue caviar coming out for cruise, would getting this one be too redundant?

i love that sharpei tote in navy, color so different so rich! .. i just got one myself.. ;)
thx for posting beautiful pics.. Damian is sweet SA!

how is this bag IRL? modeling pics? :graucho:

i nearly told damian to hold the turquoise sharpei for me. but NO. must resist!!! (not like that did any good for w/regards to the blue caviar...hah hah)

Hey girl! Haha, what can I say? :P It is amazingly gorgeous!! Well, BG was supposed to get it a while back, but they are definitely getting it next week, according to my SA... he mentioned the stock list haha, basically stating that the bags are on their way!! So, after months of waiting, it's almost here! :yahoo: I love that the shade of blue isn't too dark or too light... it's just perfect.

Well, my Chanel SA said that the '10C is supposed to be bright, royal blue... he saw a picture on some site that I guess only SAs/higher ups can access. The thing is, it has the exact same color code as the s/s '09 Act 2 bleu roi Jumbo (94058), the only difference being that this will be in the structured (my favorite!!) caviar. Ceci's thread shows the bleu roi in every light imaginable AND she has that picture I saved to my computer... that medium flap of my dreams on the model!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/bleu-roi-94058-caviar-under-the-microscope-444170.html

So, I can't imagine that the color would be any different... and if it's the same, then it probably isn't bright enough for me... not as bright as the mythical bright blue medium flap I've been obsessing over forever!! Of course, Chanel could be giving it the same color code and the bag could turn out to be bright a$$ blue haha... who really knows. :P

I don't think it would be redundant to have both, but I think this one is too gorgeous to pass up, so you can cross that bridge when you come to it... blue with gold is a rare combination and IMO, this shade of blue is just perfect with the gold! :love:

thanks minal! :heart:

girl, you are a BAD but welcomed influence! :P

yes, the blue/gold is amazingly gorgeous. :nuts: i think i need damian to send this one to me. (the temptation is too great!)

it seems the blue looks different under different lightings. are you getting your's from the boutiques or BG? i am surprised their shipments haven't arrived yet.

with this rumor of the brighter blue caviar coming out for cruise, would getting this one be too redundant?

Last edited: