Long Hair !

I find it a little scary to have such long hair and not to mention the amount of time needed to care for it and the nutrients that the body needs in order for it to be healthy.

Okay, I know this sounds mean, but IMO that long hair is just gross and tacky. I mean, who really needs to have their hair touching the ground? Peoples FEET touch the ground, not their hair!! I can't even imagine how long it takes to shampoo it! Does anyone else think it would be freaky if you went to put you hands in your back pockets, and you tucked your hair in them instead?!? Better them then me (because I know that I could never spend hours a day brushing it!!) lol! (sorry for being harsh)

^^^^ I agree!!! It's so gross :throwup: - the look of it and the fact that the persons hair drags along the DIRTY floor where ever the go!!! Do you think they trip over their own hair when they walk :shrugs:

:shocked: :yucky: That is NASTY...

There is/was a country western singer named Crystal Gayle, and she had hair like this.... it was/is down to her knees...
I have not heard anything about her in years so I don't know what she looks like now.
She is Loretta Young's relative somehow...

Nasty Nasty nasty.

OMG.. that is so overboard.... Locks of Love.... I agree.. I have long hair... mid/lower back and I have chopped it twice for locks of love..., as soon as my daughter starts pulling my hair (3 months old)... I'll be doing it again... Long hair is beautiful..... but that is overkill!!!

OK yeah that's too much, I thought this was going to be a long hair tips thread too. My hair is to my bra strap and it's annoying. Hubby begs me not to cut it. But yeah that's too much hair and it's unsanitary.

The longest mine's ever been is long enough to sit on. I like mid-back length the best, and just cut 6-7 inches off of mine, because it was getting too long.

Isn't it funny that, up to a point, most people find long hair pretty and then at a certain point, suddenly, it becomes unattractive (and even disgusting!) to us?! :shrugs:

My hair is to my bra strap and even if it could grow much longer, I wouldn't want it too!

I think that long hair looks best (on an adult), if it's just above the waist (at the longest).