Long fingerless gloves

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I want to get a pair of long fingerless gloves in cashmere or some other fabric that could be worn to work when paired with the right outfit. Bluefly has some really nice long cashmere gloves at a great price and I will probably get a pair, but if I can find fingerless then I can wear them all day while typing at my computer! I found these http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...301&srccode=cii_1038957&cpncode=09-49915153-2 ... Does anyone know of any other site that sells them or something similiar for less? Or is there a discount code for Saks? I noticed Saks has the exact same gloves as Bluefly but they are $31 at Bluefly and $105 at Saks - but that is for the fingered gloves. Bluefly does not have the fingerless version.

I just bought a pair of cashmere long, fingerless gloves in dark, olive, green from Nordstrom for $48. Since it's long, I scrunch them around my wrist for a cute look. You could also check out J.Crew website, they have cashmere fingerless gloves in patterns, stripes, and solids. Not sure if they still have any left.

$18 from Stella Casa in Arroyo Grande CA, 805-489-2272.

100% acrylic not cashmere or wool but for keeping hands warm for computer use is more than enough.

Don't know how much handling/shipping is going to be.

Attachments

• fingerless_gloves.JPG
    fingerless_gloves.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 49
Ooo, I totally forgot about fingerless gloves. My mom knit a few last year when she was on her knitting binge, but I didn't keep any for myself :sad: I think I'll start her up again because now I want them.

I don't know where you can get them in the US, but I have a few pairs. I scrunch them around the wrist, they look nice with a winter dress or sweaterdress :flowers: