Long cross body woven strap...where can i get one?

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
Hi, I think I've seen on another thread (but can't find it again) a patterned, woven strap to go on a city so you can wear them across the body. I love my Dark Night GSH but would love to be able to wear it across my body whilst shopping, especially with my 5 yr old.

Any help on where I can by one would be much appreciated. thank you, Lisa.

Thank you, I did do a search but couldn't find anything, even though i'd only looked at about 50 out of 400+ threads; was just hoping someone would know. I think I saw one for salw on eBay, but I Have an awful memory.

Thank you Indiana, I will give it a try; haven't been able to find anything suitable. I've even considered buying a Dark Night PT so I can use the longer strap for both but there are so many other colour Bals I want I can't warrant it.

Indiana said:
I got a guitar strap custom made to fit my Twiggy by Bonecalinda on etsy.com...

Hi Indiana. I've had a reply from Bonecalinda and am trying to decide which colour to go for to match/contrast with my bag. Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Indiana. I've had a reply from Bonecalinda and am trying to decide which colour to go for to match/contrast with my bag. Thank you so much for your help.

Choosing is the difficult part, Lisa, she has so many beauties! Just FYI I eventually picked a camera strap 1.5" wide and as far as I remember, I asked for a max length of 44 or 46" so that there wouldn't be too much of an overlap. She doesn't have a great choice of clips and the colour wasn't an exact match for the RH on my Twiggy, but it didn't matter at all. She was wonderful to work with and I couldn't have been more pleased with the strap.

Indiana said:
Choosing is the difficult part, Lisa, she has so many beauties! Just FYI I eventually picked a camera strap 1.5" wide and as far as I remember, I asked for a max length of 44 or 46" so that there wouldn't be too much of an overlap. She doesn't have a great choice of clips and the colour wasn't an exact match for the RH on my Twiggy, but it didn't matter at all. She was wonderful to work with and I couldn't have been more pleased with the strap.

I think there must be a pic of your bag on her site with the strap, it looks like it came with it the colours compliment the bag so well. I was wondering what length to go for, so thanks for that. I need silver clips to go with the GSH on my bag, fingers crossed she can get them. So far I like the CND symbols but thet are red so will have to check if she can get the same pattern in blue.

I've also contacted another seller from etsy who adds beads to guitar straps and replicates art, the Starry Night one and the Scream one are awesome and will hopefully make the bag look even more rock chic like.

I'll post pics when i get them :smile: