Long awaited reveal...finally!

iykyk

Oct 9, 2016
Soo... several months ago I posted a thread asking for some advice from wonderful Dior lovers here, after which I made my purchasing decision, but hiccups happened...anyway, what matters now is, I finally got 'her' back in perfect shape & form and can start taking her out with me.
Here she is...directly from the Paris boutique

first comes the seemingly bullet-proof and impossible to break through packaging..

Attachments

• IMG_2878.JPG
    IMG_2878.JPG
    195.4 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_2879.JPG
    IMG_2879.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_2880.JPG
    IMG_2880.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 557
Just after having created a new thread, I realised the title "long awaited.." has been used quite a bit oops!! hope it doesn't feel too repeated here!

Love the beauutifully tied up ribbon..such an elegant packaging.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    FullSizeRender 6.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 511
  • FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    FullSizeRender 4.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 521
  • FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    FullSizeRender 7.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 542
Reactions: dotty8 and Stormy C
Here she is, the Parisian Lady..my first Lady Dior in classic medium size, black lambskin and the stunning classic gold hardware. I wouldn't call this "yellow" gold, wouldn't do the colour justice. I loveee how buttery and quality the leather feels :love::yahoo:
Dior's lambskin definitely has a different feel compared to Chanel's lambskin.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_2898.JPG
    IMG_2898.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 507
Some modshots..
Please excuse my floral comfy homey shorts >< I was way too excited to modshoot with the bag to get super dolled up..:amuse:
To my (pleasant) surprise, the gold hardware goes well with my silver jewelries, I actually really like the look!
I've a question on the strap though, to my memory from previous research, it shoudn't be too long on me (I'm quite petite, only about 150m or barely 5'!). The last photo shows how the bag sits with the strap in its shortest length (last hole). Has Dior changed their Lady Dior's strap length? I know they made it adjustable and thicker, but not sure about the original strap length.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_2906.JPG
    IMG_2906.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_2903.JPG
    IMG_2903.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 500
Loooove this bag - looks great on you! I only "discovered" Dior over Christmas while on vacation in Vegas. This is the exact bag I fell for! Still thinking about it and so glad to see your reveal. I am the same height as you so curious about the strap. Maybe it is to be worn cross body? I don't recall trying the LD with the strap at the store as was too busy holding it by the handle. Super cute - thanks for sharing!

Reactions: iykyk
Some modshots..
Please excuse my floral comfy homey shorts >< I was way too excited to modshoot with the bag to get super dolled up..:amuse:
To my (pleasant) surprise, the gold hardware goes well with my silver jewelries, I actually really like the look!
I've a question on the strap though, to my memory from previous research, it shoudn't be too long on me (I'm quite petite, only about 150m or barely 5'!). The last photo shows how the bag sits with the strap in its shortest length (last hole). Has Dior changed their Lady Dior's strap length? I know they made it adjustable and thicker, but not sure about the original strap length.

Thanks for letting me share :smile:
Yes, Dior updated the strap. It used to be thinner and non-adjustable. I like this new strap a lot more. The buckle on the strap makes the strap look more luxurious.

The strap can be used cross-body, too, unlike in the past, which is why it is longer now.

Stunning bag, by the way. Congratulations!

Reactions: iykyk
Loooove this bag - looks great on you! I only "discovered" Dior over Christmas while on vacation in Vegas. This is the exact bag I fell for! Still thinking about it and so glad to see your reveal. I am the same height as you so curious about the strap. Maybe it is to be worn cross body? I don't recall trying the LD with the strap at the store as was too busy holding it by the handle. Super cute - thanks for sharing!
thanks so much for the kind words! It looks just the perfect size on me, not too big yet not too small. I actually wore her out this morning on the shoulders as well as crossbody and both felt fine for me :smile: holding by the handle is the perfect way!

Here are modshots of me wearing her on the shoulder as well as crossbody if that helps. I took the photos after I've taken her out. Both ways felt pretty comfortable on me.

Attachments

• IMG_2921.JPG
    IMG_2921.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_2922.JPG
    IMG_2922.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 355
Yes, Dior updated the strap. It used to be thinner and non-adjustable. I like this new strap a lot more. The buckle on the strap makes the strap look more luxurious.

The strap can be used cross-body, too, unlike in the past, which is why it is longer now.

Stunning bag, by the way. Congratulations!
thanks for the information, and supportive words :biggrin:
the strap definitely feels very luxurious and great quality.