Long awaited goodies from Paris... yippee! with *pics*

^ do you happen to live in SG? i tried to find them in my size but to no avail and i always get so pissed b/c i JUST KEEP MISSING THEM! thankfully my friend (who found the plum lamb wallet for me as well - he has some amazing luck!) found these for me. i got them 1/2 size bigger since everyone told me this style runs small but i could've done better in my true size IMO.

I also tried on the flats and I really absolutely love them. I am just thinking to get them in a half a size bigger as what you gals have been saying, coz I understand Chanel runs half a size smaller then usual.

I've always have problems with sizing on flats. After walking in them for a while, I tend to get blisters at the back, which don't happen for heels.

So would it be my usual size or a half size bigger?

^ moi aussi! holy cow, i was beginning to wonder if i was the only weird one lol. btw, only my right side hurts when wearing these flats (i debut them yesterday hehe) and i guess it's b/c my right foot is smaller so there's a gap that makes my heel rub against the shoe. crap, works of gravity! eeks

You also have the same prob, even in a half size bigger? And i tot if its bigger it would be more comfortable. Hmmm, I am usually a 37, but since everyone saying that Chanel shoes run 1/2 size smaller, I actually ordered a pair in 37.5, hopefully when it arrives, it will not be too big that it slips off. :P, else I will most certainly have to add in-soles.

The prob with the Sing store is that they always run out of sizes and hard to compare when they dont even have the sizes in the store and their knowledge on shoe sizes is ......