Long awaited goodies from Paris... yippee! with *pics*

Wow! It's so pretty! I love the silver metallic with black tip! Now, I need to find friends who make trips to Paris! You lucky lucky girl. (It'd be so hard to find those flats in my size here.)

Ooooh~ I got the same pair for my sis last month! They were originally over $600 in the states, so with the winter sale, I couldn't resist. I really really wanted pink ones but ended up with gold ones due to limited size options. Aren't they so cute and comfty at the same time?

Oh on sale.... may I know how much were they during the sale? do you think they are still any in the store now?:girlsigh:

Ooooh~ I got the same pair for my sis last month! They were originally over $600 in the states, so with the winter sale, I couldn't resist. I really really wanted pink ones but ended up with gold ones due to limited size options. Aren't they so cute and comfty at the same time?

Oh on sale.... may I know how much were they during the sale? do you think they are still any in the store now?:girlsigh:

I just checked my shoe box to be sure about the price. They were $630 originally but I got them 30% off from Bergdorf, which means $441. But of course, there is that addition of sales tax.

I don't know if they still have them at this point, but I did see them upto around Christmas time. I was debating myself if I should also get the patent red one with black cap toe as well. Or just get the pink ones even though they were not in my size.

I just checked my shoe box to be sure about the price. They were $630 originally but I got them 30% off from Bergdorf, which means $441. But of course, there is that addition of sales tax.

I don't know if they still have them at this point, but I did see them upto around Christmas time. I was debating myself if I should also get the patent red one with black cap toe as well. Or just get the pink ones even though they were not in my size.

great price! i think after currency conversion and tax, buying in paris is still much cheaper :yes:

i knew it would be these shoes from your discription- I saw them yesterday at Chanel and did not bother to try them, but know that I have seen your modelling pics I may have to get myself a pair!