londonluggage.com

1. Do they sell authentic bags?

2. They have a showroom and an 800 number, so my guess would be that there is a good chance everything there is legit. The more they have to hide, the more they will hide, KWIM?

3. Anybody made a purchase from them?

4. Hi!
    I am very upset. Iv had my eye on this soft croc dooney bag and they no longer have it available on the dooney site. I searched online to see if they sold it elsewhere and found it on LondonLuggage.com

But I am skeptical, is this site legit? The thread just kinda stopped and Im in dear need of some direction. I am crushed. Anyone have any other insight on this website?

Thanks

5. I've never bought from them, but they appear legit. It looks as though they have been in business for quite a while, and they have a brick-and-mortar store in Detroit.

6. Thank you for your reply.

You are very correct. I called the Dooney 800 number and LondonLuggage.com is in fact an authorized dealer for them. I did not order my Chiara bag from them because the Dooney cust. service helped me find the one I wanted when it was no longer on the site. LondonLuggage.com does carry alot of the bags that are out of stock or discontinued, so I would order from them if I needed too.

I love Dooney bags, not a whole bunch of people have them right now, but they darn sure know what it is when they see one!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice