LondonBrats much reduced collection

Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear about someone robbing your house!!! I must have missed this story, that your ex-friend stole from you??? OMG that is unreal - she will get hers one day, don't worry. Karma!!! But your new collection is fabulous, truly.

asl_bebes said:
Beautiful collection ... love:love: that green roxanne and McCartney mesh bag! I almost bought the mesh one on Ebay, is it really heavy?

Its not a light bag. But as its worn slung across the body, you dont really notice. Keep in mind it doesnt take too much as if its too full it doesnt close.

*JJ* I tried to hide it in the photo- but yes, I had attached a Cartman key ring to my blue speedy and I have a gold skull and bones attached to my green speedy!!!

Jadore- both the blue speedy and fawn are my babies. Both discontinued colours, I luurvve them :love:

Everyoe thank you for your kind words. Im still waiting for that krma to show her right.

Londonbrat - you've done well to replenish your collection - good work!! I love that apple green Roxanne, plus the beaded clutch from accessorize and the Stella chain mail bag - cool! I know it will never make up for the sentimental pieces you lost but chicky is right - she'll get her comeuppance some day.

Just realised, although I listed it, I didnt post a photo of these! Doh!

(PLus anoter correction, in the LV group photo I didnt mention my fave piece the Epi Fawn Speedy 30) :smile:

This is:

- Seashell bag (thanks Sunshine!)
- Roberto Cavalli Silk Snake Clutch

Attachments

• DSC00793.JPG
    DSC00793.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 66
Fab collection! They're all lovely!

Did you ever manage to get that hairspray/suitcase mark out of your Trapeze? I always wondered about it... (and the matching shawl is especially lovely!)

Cheers!

K
x

Kathleen37 said:
Fab collection! They're all lovely!

Did you ever manage to get that hairspray/suitcase mark out of your Trapeze? I always wondered about it... (and the matching shawl is especially lovely!)

Cheers!

K
x

No sadly not :cry:
It stayed with LV for ever and they said they couldnt fix it. It is on the bottom, and theyve mnaged to make it lighter, so its not that noticble. I wanna try Magic Eraser on it but it doesnt exist in the UK!

Your collection is still gorgeous!!! I am really happy you were able to replace some of what was lost... if we find the theif, what shall we do with her?!?!?!!?! :mad: