London!

GeorgesLV

Lets Get Vuitton...
Jun 11, 2006
Well, I visited the cap city of the UK yesterday: London. It seemed really weird, I mean I always see LV when I visit, but yesterday I saw soooo many. I saw Monograms, Damiers, a Marshmallow Vernis something or other, a MC Trouville, a silver Mirroir Papillon and wait for it, not one but TWO Cabas Raye GMs; sooo nice IRL.

But I also had a little trip to LV myself, and after being downright lied to bu UK customer services (apparently there is no such thing as the icons book!!) i went to the Bond Street Store and picked up one. i almost got the snowflake pins, but decided against it in the end, mayb another time.

So, I will post pics if anyone is interested (after I've taken some), but im sure you've all seen it many times before, and i wanted to post mainly at my excitement at seeing so many nice bags IRl in one day.

I was talking bout my icons book, so if you want some i will, I did get a couple of blurry ones of the two Cabas Raye GMs as I was stalking them around Madame Tussauds lol. It will have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid as I'm going out soon.

I was talking bout my icons book, so if you want some i will, I did get a couple of blurry ones of the two Cabas Raye GMs as I was stalking them around Madame Tussauds lol. It will have to wait until tomorrow I'm afraid as I'm going out soon.

oh yes! Any pics of LVs!:graucho:

How did you like Madam Tussauds? Is it worth seeing?

Hey Katy, don't know if this is too late, or whether you've already got it, but I paid £12.

Pinkiwhatever99, Madame Tussauds was good, although very busy and so therefore quite chlostrophobic (sp). My second visit there, and not really something i'll hurry back to, but maybe in a few years time, or if I have children, I expect I'll take them, though here's a tip, book your tickets the day before, we came out and there was a queue half way down the street and so we were very glad to have booked.

Pictures are on the way I promise!

So, it took me a little longer than I expected, been tied up with going back to school (Oh so soon after the holidays!!:crybaby: )

But here they are, pictures of the Cabas Rayes and my new Icons book!

Attachments

• CabasRaye1.jpg
    CabasRaye1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 30
  • CabasRaye2.jpg
    CabasRaye2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Icons1.jpg
    Icons1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Icons2.jpg
    Icons2.jpg