London, which store?

I'm headed to London tomorrow and wanted to go to LV. I just called the New Bond street store and the Alma BB in citron is not available (although she did say it is not being discontinued)

Could I put myself on a wait list for it? (I forgot to ask her!)

Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
I'm headed to London tomorrow and wanted to go to LV. I just called the New Bond street store and the Alma BB in citron is not available (although she did say it is not being discontinued)

Could I put myself on a wait list for it? (I forgot to ask her!)

Thank you :smile:

Yes you could (it's quite small though if you were worried about the size of the PM).

Did you have them check inventory at other LV stores?

I promise to stop starting threads on yellow now! I didn't ask them to check but I will tomorrow.

I am torn between the bb and pm, I want a run around bag that's small but colourful.

I'm not sure if they'll be releasing other colours and if I should look tomorrow at the bb and see how it fits and then wait until I find out if there's any other colours arriving in April.

Why must choosing a bag be so difficult?!

I promise to stop starting threads on yellow now! I didn't ask them to check but I will tomorrow.

I am torn between the bb and pm, I want a run around bag that's small but colourful.

I'm not sure if they'll be releasing other colours and if I should look tomorrow at the bb and see how it fits and then wait until I find out if there's any other colours arriving in April.

Why must choosing a bag be so difficult?!

A coral is scheduled for release in April I think. Do you have a regular SA you can ask?

The BB is a small bag but depends what you want to use it for.

:P - I don't find choosing bags difficult but then have had LV for 20+ years so I know what works for me and what doesn't.