London, which store?

Apr 4, 2008
UK
I'm headed to London tomorrow and wanted to go to LV. I just called the New Bond street store and the Alma BB in citron is not available (although she did say it is not being discontinued)

Could I put myself on a wait list for it? (I forgot to ask her!)

Thank you :smile:

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
I'm headed to London tomorrow and wanted to go to LV. I just called the New Bond street store and the Alma BB in citron is not available (although she did say it is not being discontinued)

Could I put myself on a wait list for it? (I forgot to ask her!)

Thank you :smile:
Yes you could (it's quite small though if you were worried about the size of the PM).

Did you have them check inventory at other LV stores?

Apr 4, 2008
UK
I promise to stop starting threads on yellow now! I didn't ask them to check but I will tomorrow.

I am torn between the bb and pm, I want a run around bag that's small but colourful.

I'm not sure if they'll be releasing other colours and if I should look tomorrow at the bb and see how it fits and then wait until I find out if there's any other colours arriving in April.

Why must choosing a bag be so difficult?!

Sep 11, 2006
U.K.
I promise to stop starting threads on yellow now! I didn't ask them to check but I will tomorrow.

I am torn between the bb and pm, I want a run around bag that's small but colourful.

I'm not sure if they'll be releasing other colours and if I should look tomorrow at the bb and see how it fits and then wait until I find out if there's any other colours arriving in April.

Why must choosing a bag be so difficult?!
A coral is scheduled for release in April I think. Do you have a regular SA you can ask?

The BB is a small bag but depends what you want to use it for.

:P - I don't find choosing bags difficult but then have had LV for 20+ years so I know what works for me and what doesn't.