London Tote News

That's great news. I bet that style in grey snakeprint will be hot. Such a great neutral--a year round bag, I think. Still hoping she also brings more anthracite and black snakeprint back. I love my anthra--this thing still looks new and I have carried it nonstop for the most part since I got it.

Tejas, you're the one who has convinced me that I "need" (ha ha) a London Tote. You love it so much, and you've described so well why it is so great...so...thank you! Sorry I won't be joining you in your bespoke. But I will have a London Tote.

Tejas, you're the one who has convinced me that I "need" (ha ha) a London Tote. You love it so much, and you've described so well why it is so great...so...thank you! Sorry I won't be joining you in your bespoke. But I will have a London Tote.

Glad to help!:graucho: I really think you will love it. It is a beautiful and very wearable bag. I have used some of my other bags but I keep returning to this one.

Love the caramel lining, hildie! I bet it will look HOT with black.:sunnies

On the original topic though...she said London Tote, but what about midi? Any mention?

More news:

The London Tote, and the London Tote Midi will be produced in Warm Grey Snakeprint, and also, Black Velvet Matte. Available now for pre order. This was my latest news from Aimee.

I believe the black velvet matte is plain.

I'm guessing that it's the same black matte as being used in the Barcelona? It's pretty but, from the photo, it almost looks like suede. Maybe it's the lighting?

I can't wait to see the grey snake. I think it's going to be gorgeous. Hoping we get to see a few more options. I have a feeling that this style will be really popular in 2012. It's getting a following now...it needs to stick around for awhile!;)

I agree with Hildie--I haven't had any issues with the outside pockets. I regularly carry my Kindle and a water bottle in different pockets and I've never had an issue with anything falling out.

Jackie said that the leather should be arriving soon so we should have a better understanding of the production and delivery schedule within the next few days!