[London] Mulberry sample sale - been there TODAY :)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ratrat, thank you for enquiring! Feeling a bit better but still not back on track yet, seems its a bug that a lot of people have up here at the mo. Been back to work yesterday, but was struggling today. C**p really!!! Have you recovered from your wonderful weekend of partying? You look really glamorous in the pics! Thanks for sharing them with us, must make sure I look after myself better before the next meet!!

2. ^^ Glad you are on the mend... take care!

3. #33 Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
    I. am. sooooo. exhausted. now.

If I were early 20s, it would be fun and exciting. I admit it.
    Now I feel like I am too old to fight just for bargain. Surely, no more sample sale for me.

But if I did not go today, I would be curious how it would be anyway so it was my first and last sample sale experience.

4. Thank you for sharing the pics with us Barbie!

5. Blimey - and I thought us lot were bad enough at Bicester on Saturday!! Congrats on the Bays - saw one in Bicester and it's a very versatile colour - enjoy!!

6. Ohhh, LOVE the colour of the bays - gorgeous. Well done, I would have turned around in an instant seeing the scrum like that! I'm easily intimidated :smile:

7. haha I know! I saw her put the cracked gold one back but think she got the rest!! ..and then another lady in front of me had about 5/6 too and bought them all as well :nuts:
    (these people mustn't have any credit limits!)

this is the one I got...grabbed it as soon as I saw it! :yahoo:
    (please excuse the bits of feather on the floor...was trying to distract my mischievous cat from attacking it!)
    [​IMG]

8. ooh congrats and fab price- like outlet prices used to be before they increased them- wish I could have gone- crowds wouldnt put me off I used to play rugby in my youth!!

9. Great pics and bags it's good to of braved the maddening crowds and come out with a well earned treat or two hope you both enjoy your lovely purchases.

10. Glad that some of TPF-ers got a bag! But it seems like the stock was not so very much better than in Bicester this last weekend.

11. #41 Nov 16, 2010
    Oh, really? It means I should visit Bicester again...!!??? hehe. I am very tempting...
    I should cut my credit card for now I think.

12. #42 Nov 16, 2010
    HAHAHAHAHA!
    THis is the one I was hanving just right before my paying. But as soon as the girl in front of me left this Khaki one, I left this bronze one and grabbed it instead. What a coincidence :smile:

Well done, girl! :biggrin:

13. Congrats to those that snagged a bargain. Don't think I'd have enjoyed the scrum myself so well done for braving the crowds

14. Fantastic pics!! thanks for sharing!! and gorgeous bays!! a great find!

15. cant wait to see if there are more bargain prices today when did we last see a bays below £400???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice