London meet - MARCH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to say hope you all have a lovely time ladies - I look forward to seeing some photos and hearing all about new purchases!

2. Unfortunately a couple of our London ladies will be missing out due to scheduling difficulties, so here is the final list:
    Annanas
    Creme Fraiche
    bonny_montana + DD
    ladyhermes
    LittleH
    papertiger
    creamykitty

For any final additions please PM me.

3. Will be so fun to meet you all, see you on Saturday!

4. Have a wonderful day tomorrow ladies, hope to make the next one. Don't forget cameras and take lots of pics :biggrin:

5. Sorry I won't be there - don't be sad though ;) Hope you all have a lovely time and look forward to seeing the piccies -and reveals :graucho:

6. Hope you all have a wonderful time and have fun!! I hope next year I can come too!! :smile:

7. Wishing you ALL a fabulous day !!!:biggrin:

8. Sorry for the last minute cancellation, but DH did not make it back to London last night, and will be arriving this afternoon so I won't be able to make it. Have a fab lunch (the restaurant is very good), and can't wait to see reveals!

Creme Craichex

9. oh no, what a shame :sad: we'll miss you!

10. I hope you all had a wonderful time!!! :party:

11. Hi everyone, I have been reading this site for ages and just signed up when I noticed this thread - figured there would be other London bag lovers!! I'm currently living in Cornwall studying for my degree, but am moving to London in June.

Contemplating purchasing the Mulberry Bayswater as my first proper designer bag ready for the 'proper job search' upon graduating in May (figured it would be an investment piece ready for interviews!). Are there any other threads devoted to London members??

12. ^ Victoria I don't know if you are aware but you have posted in the Hermes forum, have a look on the Mulberry Forum and once you get in the swing of things you may like to join other London members there for a Mulberry meet (lots of UK Mulberry lovers, perhaps even in Cornwall ;)). Best to read the rules of meet ups first and become familiar with tPF first,

Also welcome to tPF :welcome2:

13. I'd just like to thank everyone for a wonderful day (yummy lunch too :P) so sorry that others could not make it.

I :heart: my new H things too, I'm like a kid playing at home now :girlwhack:

A big, big thank you to Little H who did a magnificent job in on-going organisation - great job :urock:

14. Aaww! Thanks papertiger, I'm so glad you had a good time! It was great seeing you and the other ladies who made it!

15. Thank you LittleH again :hugs:.
    and thank you ladies, I had a wonderful time.