London meet - MARCH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, just to let you know I have found a spot!!! I've booked us in for lunch at 13:30, close to the Bond St boutique. I'll PM details closer to the date. Hope you can make it!

2. List of possible attendees below:
    Sammyjoe
    Annanas
    Creme Fraiche
    bonny_montana + DD
    Syma
    DaisyMac + DD
    Sarachryan
    ladyhermes
    LittleH
    JA_UK
    creamykitty
    cvw1004

And maybe Anez subject to travel.

3. #33 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    I booked a flight so I should be there if not something unforseen happens!

4. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:This is fantastic news, I've missed you!!

5. I have missed you too :hugs:

6. A member of this forum found me in the louis v section and has got me really into hermes.

I dont currently own any, so does that make me invalid to turn up?

I live near birmingham :smile:

7. Just realised im lacking on posts, so maybe I will see you all at the next one instead ^^;

8. Sorry, I have been busy and less than diligent on TPF lately I would love to come too (if you will have me)

Am I too late?

Please accept this bribe of virtual flowers :flowers::shame:

9. Not at all, I'm adding you to the list.As we're getting closer to the date please can I get everyone in the list to confirm they are coming?

List of possible attendees below:
    Sammyjoe
    Annanas
    Creme Fraiche
    bonny_montana + DD
    Syma
    DaisyMac + DD
    Sarachryan
    ladyhermes
    LittleH
    JA_UK
    creamykitty
    cvw1004
    papertiger

And maybe Anez subject to travel.

10. Confirming! I will definately be there :yahoo::yahoo:

11. Must send apologies again I'm afraid. Piglets arriving that weekend and chicks due to hatch too - it's going to be busy!!

12. I was looking forward to seeing you again cvw1004 so I am a bit sad you can't make it but I understand those little ones can't wait to be born.

Thank you Little H, consider me confirmed :biggrin:

13. Thank you little H, Confirmed too.

14. Please confirm me too!

15. Hi everyone! I am finally back in London after a few days wandering around with work (btw: the stock of birkins in the Tokyo H stores totally blew me away!!! but I was able to resist!).

I've sent you all a PM with details. If you haven't confirmed yet on the thread please do so via PM or on this thread. Thanks a mil!!!