London late April/early May?

licencetocook

H ballerina
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Greetings from Tokyo!

As part of my semi-annual trip to London, I would love to meet some of you. I was planning to do so last year as part of the Christies' auction viewing, but I missed out on the first meet due to an emergency operation.

So here I am once again calling tpf Londoners. Since I am so not qualified to be the main attraction (I lack a sense of humour that rivals eliselady or neishy and I certainly don't have the looks of Angel.:sweatdrop:), I am thinking of luring all of you with the offer of a draw for two copies of 2008 H Japanese catalogue!

At the moment, Wed 30 April and Fri 2 May are the frontrunners. Any further thoughts?

licencetocook:heart:

Yes, I am back from my Friday night dinner with dh and ms kelly. Thanks so much for the various PMs. I am really touched that a number of you are willing to travel to London for our little gathering:flowers::flowers::flowers:.

Friday 2nd May seems to be best for everyone. Any ideas as to when and where?

After seeing many of your posts and this particular photo, I really can't wait to meet you all.

attachment.php

Yes, I am back from my Friday night dinner with dh and ms kelly. Thanks so much for the various PMs. I am really touched that a number of you are willing to travel to London for our little gathering:flowers::flowers::flowers:.

Friday 2nd May seems to be best for everyone. Any ideas as to when and where?

After seeing many of your posts and this particular photo, I really can't wait to meet you all.

attachment.php

LOL, are you sure?????

There's a place we usually meet, I'll pm you

My train gets into Liverpool Street. DH has a meeting right near the Royal Exchange.
So he was either going to put me into a taxi, so I could do a bit of shopping in the West End, or I was going to spend an hour or two looking around the Royal Exchange area.
Let me know, I would rather it was earlier than 3pm, as like Mooks, I might be flagging a bit by then.