London Ink

SgrPlum

Feb 24, 2007
So, did anyone watch the new 'Ink' addition?

I love LA Ink and Miami Ink but this one seemed dull, was it just me?

I love their accents but I don't know if that is enough to make me watch.

I caught a little bit of it. I have to agree it was a bit boring. Since I lost interest and went and did something else. I think there is more flash or something with the other two shows or maybe it is the personalities of the artists that make them more interesting and stand out.

I love their accents but I wasn't really blown away by the artwork. The only thing I liked was the guardian angel tattoo on that guy's back.

It was on Tuesday night at 8pm.. Im not sure if that is the decicated time and day though.

I thought the accents and international vibe would make it great but it just seemed to be lacking something. Maybe it will get better?

I'm agreeing with you all.
Ami & his crew are so interesting.
Kat vonD is a circus unto herself, how can London Ink compete?
Maybe it'll pick up.
Whatever happened to the Las Vegas Ink show, does anyone know?

I'm agreeing with you all.
Ami & his crew are so interesting.
Kat vonD is a circus unto herself, how can London Ink compete?
Maybe it'll pick up.
Whatever happened to the Las Vegas Ink show, does anyone know?

This is the same way i feel... there is no one on this show that really makes it great..

I tuned in again to watch the show for a little bit but it is just so lackluster. Unfortunately the only highlight was suppose to be some model that came in to get tattooed around her privates but I turned the channel during the commercial break and forgot to turn back because I found something better to watch.

Its boring and I spent all of my time trying to figure out the accents. I think it is the format, there is no music and the narrator sounds like he is straight out of a national geographic special. Oh and the shop itself has no personality. Miami and LA just seem fun! This is like umm no chemistry or fireworks ya know?!