I'd love to be Rose..!

Here is the current list.

Loren
Ardneish
Eliselady
Newray
Alo6

Have I got that right?

Moderator recommended not posting details and using PM for the final info.

Suffice to say we are meeting for "coffee" at 2.30 , then to Bond St H then on to Fortnums for tea.
I'll make an initial reservation for 8, as we can always shrink it if needed.

Yes wise words, we should all pm with the final details, Eliselady and myself were "Shocked" to find a red carpet outside Fortnums and it was'nt for us! and to add insult they shut up shop so no tea!

I will phone fortnums and find out if there expecting any other closures that day.

The more the better , should we elect an organizer?? ( ohh eliselady ) says me smiling.

I know the notting hill underground route I find the bus quicker, Ken hight street then no 27. but must not confuse Loren.

I have booked a table for 8 at for afternoon tea at the place we agreed.
Problem appears to be that we can only get a 4pm slot. (6.30 being the next available for 8 people).

So, can I suggest that we make our "coffee meeting" at 2pm - s we get enough time
before afternoon tea?

Another question, to avoid having to give details out over the forum, is there an easy way to send out lots of PM's - to all those attending without having to do each one individually?

Ladies, I'm really excited, I've booked my train ticket to London, hope it's not too late to join in. Please pm me with timings and details, thank you. If starbucks is too crowded, I will meet at Bond St H perhaps but I would love to join everyone for afternoon tea if there's still room...?

Best confess to DH now...

Ladies, I'm really excited, I've booked my train ticket to London, hope it's not too late to join in. Please pm me with timings and details, thank you. If starbucks is too crowded, I will meet at Bond St H perhaps but I would love to join everyone for afternoon tea if there's still room...?

Best confess to DH now...

Yipee good for You !,,, I will get to that area around 1330, and theres plenty of room at coffee place so make your way there, we dont want to miss you.

I think iwith pm,s you can send to more than one member at the same time

where are you travelling from??

Yipee good for You !,,, I will get to that area around 1330, and theres plenty of room at coffee place so make your way there, we dont want to miss you.

I think iwith pm,s you can send to more than one member at the same time

where are you travelling from??

Thanks Ardneish, I will see you there, looking forward to it. Newray has kindly pmd the details to me. I will be chugging down from 'oop north' the north-west to be more precise, about 2.5 hours on the train to get to London:sad: I met eliselady last saturday in London and I've been looking for an excuse for a return trip :tup:

Thanks Ardneish, I will see you there, looking forward to it. Newray has kindly pmd the details to me. I will be chugging down from 'oop north' the north-west to be more precise, about 2.5 hours on the train to get to London:sad: I met eliselady last saturday in London and I've been looking for an excuse for a return trip :tup:

Great news, will see you there, I am a train addict much easier than driving. so have a good journey down.

Here is the current list.

Loren
Ardneish
Eliselady
Newray
Alo6
Allaboutnice

I'll PM out the details for 2pm and 4pm locations again leter this week,
and confirm numbers for tea next Monday. So, anybody joining us, please
speak soon or forever hold your peace...

Ray

Hi Londondolly,

We are meeting at 2pm near Bond Street, for coffee then visiting H Bond St. store and possibly others, ending up at a venue for tea at 4pm.

I'll PM the details.

Ray

Thanks for organizing everything Ray! I'm a bit confused, is the get-together taking place on Mon 10 Dec or Tues 11 Dec? Please PM me the details when you get a chance :smile: