London Heathrow Airport score! *instant reveal*

Congrats !! I was offered a Lindy 30 in Etoupe in September so they have some of these pretty bags around. You just have to ask multiple times since they are never on display. The ones that were on displays when I was there were mainly Garden Party and Plume bags.

Reactions: Jaaanice
Congrats !! I was offered a Lindy 30 in Etoupe in September so they have some of these pretty bags around. You just have to ask multiple times since they are never on display. The ones that were on displays when I was there were mainly Garden Party and Plume bags.
amazing~~!! did you take it?? my friend was there in Sept and they only had a bolide 27 and a jypsiere everything else were men's bags.

Rouge Grenat isa beautiful red, not too bright but still a clean red. With ghw it’s so luxurious, hope you find out the hw colour, knowing your bags ( leather, colour, design, hw, year) is fun. Huge congrats, such a lucky find!

Lucky you!!! I visit LHR average twice a year. Everytime I go into H they have only a few bags available, sometimes the bag shelves were like empty, can't believe you found this beautiful piece. Many congratulations!