London gals

Oh I literally just missed you, I got there at about 3? How bizarre - I probably passed you in the street. When I was there, there was a lovely lady with a pram, 2 foreign ladies who had millions of boxes out and and v pretty girl and her man who had discarded the C'est Moi's earlier in the day and came back for other options. Any of you recognise yourselves?!! You know what I mean about that incense smell ("it whiffs of "buy me, buy me"). Next time, we'll be in there together!

Well, then Tuesday the 28th it is. We will be coming from Aylesbury in Bucks so it would have to be in the late morning, maybe in time for lunch. Any ideas on where to meet?

mount st? i'll meet up with you between 12:30 - 1:00pm, i'll take a half day!

chins and i met at mount st, walked to selfridges, then jumped the tube to harrods, harvey nichols and motcombe st (since all 3 are in the same couple blocks)

I'm cool with that date too. Agree with Mount St or we could all meet up near the tube - is it Bond St or Green Park - and walk from there and grab a bite to eat before hitting CL? I'm up for the rest of Sara's idea too.....God help me, NO-ONE enable me, I'm bad enough by myself!

it's under a 10 minute walk from bond st. never walked from green park but i'm sure it isn't far!!! we could always meet at selfridges and progress from there, might be easier to find? (it's a bit impossible to miss!!!!)