London gals

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
My husband and I will be flying to the UK at the end of the month (dates not 100% decided yet). We'll be staying in Bucks but plan to go to London for some shopping (YES!!!!) a few times. I'd love to meet up with some of you if you don't mind my husband and baby tagging along shoe shopping!

Whadda ya say? I hear some shoes calling our names.....

PS. Just lunch or something would be nice too :smile:

Leescah

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
Oh man June I think I'm going to be away at the end of the month... but only for one weekend so if the timings right then I might be able to come along too! Let us know when you have a better idea of dates! :smile:

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
We bought our tickets! We'll be in the UK (Bucks) from the October 25th through November 2nd. We'll probably go to London lots during the week. Can anyone do a week day?

Leescah

O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
We can swap if you like June :P I'd love to live in Miami for a bit... ahh all that sunshine (or am I just going by what I see on TV lol?). Not that I actually live in London... I'm actually 2 hours below on the south coast! London is cool though - very fast paced and busy!

I wont be able to make a weekday I'm afraid June - work commitments are just too high at the moment. And that last Saturday you're here is actually our engagement party so it might be a bit difficult for me to do both that day... but could be possible.