London gals

JuneHawk

Let's get some shoes
O.G.
May 10, 2007
My husband and I will be flying to the UK at the end of the month (dates not 100% decided yet). We'll be staying in Bucks but plan to go to London for some shopping (YES!!!!) a few times. I'd love to meet up with some of you if you don't mind my husband and baby tagging along shoe shopping!

Whadda ya say? I hear some shoes calling our names.....

PS. Just lunch or something would be nice too :smile:

Oh man June I think I'm going to be away at the end of the month... but only for one weekend so if the timings right then I might be able to come along too! Let us know when you have a better idea of dates! :smile:

^^ Hi June

That sounds like a great idea, Let me know the dates you have in mind, I'm planning on buying my Ron Ron's next month so that should work out great !

A x

We bought our tickets! We'll be in the UK (Bucks) from the October 25th through November 2nd. We'll probably go to London lots during the week. Can anyone do a week day?

We can swap if you like June :P I'd love to live in Miami for a bit... ahh all that sunshine (or am I just going by what I see on TV lol?). Not that I actually live in London... I'm actually 2 hours below on the south coast! London is cool though - very fast paced and busy!

I wont be able to make a weekday I'm afraid June - work commitments are just too high at the moment. And that last Saturday you're here is actually our engagement party so it might be a bit difficult for me to do both that day... but could be possible.