London gal coming to NYC!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all!

I'm off to spend a week-end in NY early March to see my best friend and indulge in some serious retail therapy.

I'm in NYC Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th (of March). Who would be available to meet up and maybe visit one of the H stores? Best for me would be Friday but I'm flexible.

Ciao!

2. I'm soooooooo jealous! I should be there now :crybaby:

Have fun sweetie!

3. I'm so sorry you couldn't go now... You can come in March with moi if you want :hugs:

4. Don't tempt me!! Trouble is I wouldn't want to come back

5. Congrats LittleH, have a wonderful time and indulge in lots of shopping, keep working on mooks, she loves NYC!!

6. Oh yes she does!!

7. Yay LittleH! Unless something comes up, I should be available any of those days.

8. Aw... :sad: I would really love to meet you, LittleH... Fridays are bad for me.

I can't wait for summer. I'll be available all the time. :P

9. i'm so jealous! i was going to go to NYC for three months around now but then the pound tanked against the dollar so i decided to wait and see if things improve, or at least attempt to save up a little before going. :crybaby:

10. Don't forget in your H shopping planning to include Riverside (NJ). It is literally 10 minutes from the George Washington Bridge!

11. "The Grass is Always Greener"...always applies. You gals love NYC and I can't wait to go (back) to London in a couple of weeks. I was just there in July. Too funny! If you need any tips; shopping, etc. Please let me know!

12. Thanks Winston I will bear that in mind!

13. You are so lucky LittleH, you will have such a lovely time!!:yes:

14. Saturday or Sunday would be best for me but I could do Friday, too. It will be great to meet you, LittleH!!

15. LittleH, I would love to meet you in NY!! Saturday or Sunday are best for me, with Saturday being the best since Hermes is open then.