London? Anyone Ready for a Meet?

Hi @ladysarah and @papertiger, is anyone organising a London meetup?

Not that I know of.

Glad you started the conversation though. If you want to start a new thread or keep this one going, just start suggesting dates and hopefully London-based and others can start to plan.

Please make sure all members invited qualify, and follow basic rules (no exact times or places on this thread, take it to DMs).

Reactions: MissOrange
Not that I know of.

Glad you started the conversation though. If you want to start a new thread or keep this one going, just start suggesting dates and hopefully London-based and others can start to plan.

Please make sure all members invited qualify, and follow basic rules (no exact times or places on this thread, take it to DMs).
I’d be interested in a meet up!

I’d be interested in a meet up!
Hi @papertiger and @Hanash, how about November 6? I can DM the venue for lunch closer to the time and when we have the numbers confirmed. Hermes Bond Street is open on Sundays so we can browse there too! Let me know if this date works. Anyone else who would like to join, let me know. I think the tpf rules are 500 posts and 6 months tpf membership. The lovely French craftslady at Bond Street loves to give mini lectures on the products in the Hermes boutique. I have learned a lot from her.