London and Paris haul

Apr 2, 2007
I haven't posted on this forum for a while and have been spending some time away from purses in general during the past year or two. I was previously on the Chanel forum quite often and never really delved into the LV side until recently.

I booked a trip to London and Paris for February and wanted to share my experience and haul. The two bags that I was eyeing were really popular and so I called the stores in London in advance to see if they had any availability days before I left. Of course the associate said no and that there were waiting lists. Well I decided to try my luck in London anyways since it was my first stop. The very first store I went to had both bags in stock and multiples of each. They were in the back and not on display so you had to ask the associate. I present to you my two bags purchased in London:

Monogram Pochette Metis and the Palm Springs Mini

I discovered that I love cross body bags and these two were perfect for me. After buying the bags, I decided that I needed some small accessories for my bag. I waited until we arrived in Paris so that I could visit the Champs-Élysées store. While there I enjoyed some champagne and purchased the 6 ring key holder and the zippy coin purse. Here's a pic of the whole family:

As for stock of these two bags in London and Paris, there was a lot of availability from my experience. Every store that I visited (4 or 5) had either one or both of the bags which surprised me given that they were supposed to be hard to get in Europe.

And finally I wanted to share my non-LV special purchase from Paris. My first Hermes item ever:

35cm Birkin in Raisin color and Togo leather

I didn't even think about getting any bags from Hermes due to how difficult it is. But I decided to check out the "shopping in Paris" thread during my trip and saw that people were able to get Birkins and Kellys at the Faubourg Saint-Honoré store and decided to give it a try. It was my lucky day :smile:

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
I haven't posted on this forum for a while and have been spending some time away from purses in general during the past year or two. I was previously on the Chanel forum quite often and never really delved into the LV side until recently.

I booked a trip to London and Paris for February and wanted to share my experience and haul. The two bags that I was eyeing were really popular and so I called the stores in London in advance to see if they had any availability days before I left. Of course the associate said no and that there were waiting lists. Well I decided to try my luck in London anyways since it was my first stop. The very first store I went to had both bags in stock and multiples of each. They were in the back and not on display so you had to ask the associate. I present to you my two bags purchased in London:

I discovered that I love cross body bags and these two were perfect for me. After buying the bags, I decided that I needed some small accessories for my bag. I waited until we arrived in Paris so that I could visit the Champs-Élysées store. While there I enjoyed some champagne and purchased the 6 ring key holder and the zippy coin purse. Here's a pic of the whole family:

As for stock of these two bags in London and Paris, there was a lot of availability from my experience. Every store that I visited (4 or 5) had either one or both of the bags which surprised me given that they were supposed to be hard to get in Europe.

And finally I wanted to share my non-LV special purchase from Paris. My first Hermes item ever:

I didn't even think about getting any bags from Hermes due to how difficult it is. But I decided to check out the "shopping in Paris" thread during my trip and saw that people were able to get Birkins and Kellys at the Faubourg Saint-Honoré store and decided to give it a try. It was my lucky day :smile:
Amazing haul! Congrats

Reactions: trinitycubed

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil

Wow, what an amazing haul! Congratulations!!

Reactions: trinitycubed