Lonchamp fans..how old are you?

briallie

Jan 29, 2014
I am new to Longchamp and have fallen in love with the LP bags!
Not a lot of people carry them where I live.
I am using mine as a daily handbag.
But after looking around on the internet...i am starting to think i might be the oldest LC fan around!
It seems like everyone who is carrying these is in high school, college, or other young adults.
So, how old are you and what do you use your LP for?
I am in my mid 40s.

I'm 56, was introduced to Longchamp bags 3 months ago. I now have 4 and love them all, use them as everyday bags, and plan to purchase 3 more Le Pliage Totes in other colors and a personalized Le Pliage!!! I have only seen a few Le Pliage bags and a backpack where I live, all carried by older women. I imagine there may be students who carry them on the University campuses here, but I'm never around the campuses so I don't see them.

42 here :smile: I now have various colours of the long handled LP large and small. I use the large ones for work when I need to carry folders or when I take my young son out for shopping or outdoor activities; use the small ones as everyday bag when I am not using the large ones. I love Longchamp, so care free and practical I no longer use my other bags/purses, I should have gone straight to Longchamp instead years ago instead of buying other much more expensive designers bags, I could have saved myself lots of $$$$! I see women of all ages used LC in my city, not just the young ones :smile:

I'm 40 and I love mine. I'd love to get a bunch more colors and a Customized Cuir someday. I don't see them very often where I live, but when I do see them it's been carried by women of all ages. That's one of the great things about them. They look appropriate on everyone!

I'm 36 and am a new convert. I love that I don't have to baby them, and they are just the BEST everyday bag. So lightweight they never bother my sensitive shoulder. Cannot wait to get more!

I'm 64. I bought 4 large, long handled Le Pliages in the Paris airport in 2006: red, black, navy and cocoa brown. I gifted three and kept the black one. Since then, it has been my carry on bag to the following countries: Spain, Italy, France, Thailand, China, Cambodia, Egypt, Barbados, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Canada, Grand Cayman plus about 4 trips per year within the US. It's corners are worn through, which happened rather early on, but otherwise it's like new. Recently I bought a large leather bag at an outlet thinking I would replace the LePliage with something newer and nicer. I returned that bag. I saw clearly that nothing competes with my LP. We have a very deep bond.

Reactions: Dooneysta
I'm 64. I bought 4 large, long handled Le Pliages in the Paris airport in 2006: red, black, navy and cocoa brown. I gifted three and kept the black one. Since then, it has been my carry on bag to the following countries: Spain, Italy, France, Thailand, China, Cambodia, Egypt, Barbados, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Canada, Grand Cayman plus about 4 trips per year within the US. It's corners are worn through, which happened rather early on, but otherwise it's like new. Recently I bought a large leather bag at an outlet thinking I would replace the LePliage with something newer and nicer. I returned that bag. I saw clearly that nothing competes with my LP. We have a very deep bond.

I love this story!