Lollipuff said my Celine is fake

I decided to send Lollipuff photos of the celine nano belt that I just received and they quickly came back and said it was fake due to the number on the zipper (1), stating that it should be an I. I am so confused because when I did my research on authenticity prior to buying the bag it's published in numerous places that the zipper marking should be a number not a letter. Can someone help me please?! If you own this bag, what does yours have?

Attachments

Silenla

Jun 21, 2019
That's really weird that that is the reason for it being not authentic. There should definitely be a number in the zipper. I've seen various numbers on the zipper so there's not a single number that's accurate. I have seen authentic bags with 1 on the zipper.

That's really weird that that is the reason for it being not authentic. There should definitely be a number in the zipper. I've seen various numbers on the zipper so there's not a single number that's accurate. I have seen authentic bags with 1 on the zipper.
That's what I thought! I wrote them back asking for any other identifying remarks as to its inauthenticity but haven't yet heard back. I see that I can pay for the certificate but I'm hesitant at this point because what if it only notes the zipper?

julia.pa

Nov 15, 2017
I personally have no idea how to authenticate but I bought my Nano Belt directly from the Celine boutique and checked the zipper for you just now and mine has a I and not a number

jmc3007

Apr 28, 2015
I decided to send Lollipuff photos of the celine nano belt that I just received and they quickly came back and said it was fake due to the number on the zipper (1), stating that it should be an I. I am so confused because when I did my research on authenticity prior to buying the bag it's published in numerous places that the zipper marking should be a number not a letter. Can someone help me please?! If you own this bag, what does yours have?
Indeed it’s number “1” but in Roman format it reads as “I”. It’s never “1” as others have said as it relates to zippers. That said, proper authentication is never just one point of data but several. Best if you submit to Authenticate Celine thread for a proper eval