Lollipuff experience?

Just wondering because I came across this site and I'd never heard of them before...and noticed that they also do authentications.

Anyone have any feedback on them? They claim to AT many of the high end designers such as Hermes, Balenciaga, Prada, LV etc.

Anyone have experiences with Lollipuff? I came across this site accidentally and it looks interesting.

On a side note, I took this authentication quiz of theirs for fun and I failed all but one question lol. Good thing I'm not an authenticator on here :P Anyone want to share their answers?

https://www.lollipuff.com/blog/413/...ngs-louis-vuitton-speedy-hermes-belt-and-more

Oh My! I can't stop laughing!!! :roflmfao:

I got them ALL right! :lolots:

Thank you SweetPandaBear! For making my Day! :cool:

She says the Herve Leger is too recent to have that square tag, but I just bought one a week or so ago - from a major retailer- that has one of those tags.

I was correct on the LV,! Well theres one.

Just wondering because I came across this site and I'd never heard of them before...and noticed that they also do authentications.

Anyone have any feedback on them? They claim to AT many of the high end designers such as Hermes, Balenciaga, Prada, LV etc.

Oh My! I can't stop laughing!!! :roflmfao:

I got them ALL right! :lolots:

Thank you SweetPandaBear! For making my Day! :cool:

Thank god!

I had a great experience with them. Bought a pre-owned Bal in excellent shape from them. I recommend them highly.

Anyone has had any experiences, good or bad with this retailer? Specially form Canada.
Prices seem to be on the low end,
Thank you,

She says the Herve Leger is too recent to have that square tag, but I just bought one a week or so ago - from a major retailer- that has one of those tags.

I was correct on the LV,! Well theres one.

I buy an sell on the site and never had an issue. The prices are great for buyers and the commission is low for sellers. The site has many brands which makes it perfect for one stop shopping. The site now offers authentication services on the facebook page. You can shop there with your eyes closed!
She is also a member here.