Lolli by Reincarnation

lingblanco

Sep 16, 2005
I would like an opinion (or several opinions). Do you guys think that the Lolli by Reincarnation double ring hobo bag is still "in"? I ask b/c I'm considering buying one, but I'm feeling as if the trend is over or close to over. I know that people in LA have been carrying them for quite awhile now, but people in Boston, where I live, tend to be a tad slower in terms of fashion trends. I'm thinking about buying one regardless, because they're aren't very pricey, but I'd like some opinions. Thank you!

Reactions: juzluvpink
I think that if you really like the bad, then get it. Or possibly if the trend is about to expire, maybe wait to see what new things come out. But if you bought it and it's just coming "in" in Boston, you could always just get it. Sorry, I hope this helps. =)

I think that if you really like the bag, then get it. Or possibly if the trend is about to expire, maybe wait to see what new things come out. But if you bought it and it's just coming "in" in Boston, you could always just get it. Sorry, I hope this helps. =)

Best part about the Lolli bags are that they can be worn with many things/styles/outfits. I have a barely metallic beige colored one- and I love it! It's a fun bag and I think since the color I chose wasn't limiting on what I can wear with it, it could last for a long time. I see some bags being more of a trend than the Lolli bags! If you have the money and like it, I think it's a pretty basic looking bag that can last you a while! :smile:

lingblanco said:
I would like an opinion (or several opinions). Do you guys think that the Lolli by Reincarnation double ring hobo bag is still "in"? I ask b/c I'm considering buying one, but I'm feeling as if the trend is over or close to over. I know that people in LA have been carrying them for quite awhile now, but people in Boston, where I live, tend to be a tad slower in terms of fashion trends. I'm thinking about buying one regardless, because they're aren't very pricey, but I'd like some opinions. Thank you!

I say if u like and have the money for it BUY IT :smile:

Its a pretty basic bag everyday bag So i say go 4 it
If u where to get i i would suggest black